Windows 10: TaskBar icons doesn't load + other issue related

Discus and support TaskBar icons doesn't load + other issue related in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,As in title, I have problems with Win 11's taskbar. When I turn on my HP Laptop, taskbar is on screen just Windows button or any other isn't. If I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PetarNik, May 8, 2022.

1. PetarNik Win User

TaskBar icons doesn't load + other issue related

Hi,As in title, I have problems with Win 11's taskbar. When I turn on my HP Laptop, taskbar is on screen just Windows button or any other isn't. If I press win button on keyboard, nothing. I can open applications that are on desktop only. I am OK with moving laptop to factory just problem is I can't get to settings. I tried to do right click and then `Personalize screen` or something like it that will open settings but when screen of settings open it close it self and I get error box that ms-settings can't be opened and that I need to download app to open it. I am not sure what do because U sa

:)

PetarNik, May 8, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 8, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

TaskBar icons doesn't load + other issue related [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 8, 2022
  4. TaskBar icons doesn't load + other issue related

Windows Defender doesn´t load in Windows 10 startup and run slowwwwly

After updated the Windows 7 to 10 and error in avast (loaded very slowly Chrome. , f.ex.), i was uninstall the avast and used the Windows Defender (native of Windows) to protect against virus, malware and others bad things. But, the system runs more
    quickly, and the Windows defender runs slooowwwwly; the rapld (quick) verification run slowly, 11.000 files in 9 hours (???????). Is correct? In Windows 7 the same process run quickly and the process take a 2 hours, maximum. Now, the windows defender´s icon
    doesn´t show in taskbar, and i can´t ideia if the program is full loaded.

Thanks

Martin.

Tin Master, May 8, 2022
Thema:

TaskBar icons doesn't load + other issue related

1. TaskBar icons doesn't load + other issue related - Similar Threads - TaskBar icons doesn't

2. TaskBar icons doesn't load + other issue related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TaskBar icons doesn't load + other issue related: Hi,As in title, I have problems with Win 11's taskbar. When I turn on my HP Laptop, taskbar is on screen just Windows button or any other isn't. If I press win button on keyboard, nothing. I can open applications that are on desktop only. I am OK with moving laptop to factory...
  3. Taskbar doesn't load after starting.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar doesn't load after starting.: When I initially start up my computer and load in, the icons on the screens load up and can be started normally but the taskbar icons don't appear and when I click on the windows key or the windows logo and the search bar, it doesn't load and says that ''Windows 10 is not...
  4. Windows 10 doesn't open Startup Programs and doesn't load Icons on Taskbar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 doesn't open Startup Programs and doesn't load Icons on Taskbar.: First time here and first time having major problems with win10. For 2-3 days now, if i shutdown my Pc and start it up again, i can login quite fast (10-15 sec from boot start) and then my Pc is in a weird state. Most of the Icons on my Desktop are not loaded, i can hover...
  5. technical issue related to taskbar

technical issue related to taskbar: I am missing a pinned app which I have done "pin to start" in the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issue-related-to-taskbar/8cad427d-23f5-4293-b5ca-52aa33feb424
  6. "Issue with taskbar icons"

"Issue with taskbar icons": On my taskbar, I found out that none of my icons on there are appearing (except for the "File Folder"). I tried going into task manager and resetting "windows exe" (don't remember full name, it looks like a file folder). But it didn't work. I tried to unpin the icons from...
  7. taskbar icons wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar icons wont load: somehow the task bar icons wont load at all. so i cant get into control panel. whats causing this? oh sorry, taskbar icons wont load at all..so i clicked multiple times to bring them back up, so its fine now.....but whats with the delay? 64946
  8. Taskbar Icons calculator won't load

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icons calculator won't load: Good Day, I have noted that during booting, several times the icons on the taskbar for the calculator and notepads are missing. Their spot on the taskbar is blank. When I click on the blank area it launches the program and then the icon appears and stays there. This is...
  9. Taskbar icon issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar icon issues: Hi. With Win10 I've noticed that left-clicking the volume icon at bottom right no longer works. Neither does the network icon. These icons worked right after install, but now randomly appear to just stop working. Other icons (program icons, for eg) next to them DO work, and...
  10. Taskbar issue (may be display related)

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar issue (may be display related): I have an issue with my taskbar. (win 10pro 64bit) When you click on the browser icon in the taskbar it opens up a submenu with each individual browser window shown. Once you get more than 21 you get scroll arrows at top and bottom of column. My problem is that at the top...