Windows 10: Taskbar icons don't load on Windows start

Discus and support Taskbar icons don't load on Windows start in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi Guys. My windows taskbar doesn't load any icons after I log in. They only appear once I click windows button couple of times. My windows version is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CharliePCIe, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Taskbar icons don't load on Windows start

Hi Guys. My windows taskbar doesn't load any icons after I log in. They only appear once I click windows button couple of times. My windows version is 20H2 19042.685. It happens on a clean reinstall. Do you have any suggestions?

submitted by /u/CharliePCIe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CharliePCIe, Dec 23, 2020
  2. AddRAM Win User

Cannot pin some shortcuts to taskbar

Don`t use your desktop to pin icons to the taskbar, use your start menu list.

AddRAM, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Taskbar icons don't load on Windows start

NIGHTMARE icon in windows taskbar

Ok ... this is really an annoying thingy in Windows Vista that till today. My top wish list is to solve this !!! *Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:

See attached pic ... for eg. open My Computer ... icon is of course as shown - the My Computer default Vista icon ... after you browse? *swoosh* kind of black magic ... it changes to that icon with the green arrow ... browsing back to My Computer it remains like that ... with the green arrow!!!

This happens to any and all folders ! ... When you load it ... it comes up with the default folder ... after exporing through folder it changes ... and remains like that.

For info : have tried a fresh installation of Vista to make sure that no bug got in. So must be some DAMN Vista settings

Thanks mates ... hope you enjoy this puzzle !

ragingspeed, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar icons don't load on Windows start

1. Taskbar icons don't load on Windows start - Similar Threads - Taskbar icons don't

2. Taskbar and Wallpaper don't load on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and Wallpaper don't load on startup: Hello, after turning on or restarting the computer, the taskbar, wallpaper, and icons just don't load. I see only a black screen and cursor.. I always have to manually launch Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc and start explorer.exe via Run new task button. When I do...
  3. Taskbar and Wallpaper don't load on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar and Wallpaper don't load on startup: Hello, after turning on or restarting the computer, the taskbar, wallpaper, and icons just don't load. I see only a black screen and cursor.. I always have to manually launch Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc and start explorer.exe via Run new task button. When I do...
  4. The taskbar icons don't response in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The taskbar icons don't response in Windows 11: Hello Everyone,,I have a problem after i installed the last update of windows 11 such the Icons in the edge of the taskbar like wifi icon , speaker icon ...don't response when i click a right click on it how can i fix this problem ?...
  5. The taskbar icons don't response in Windows 11

The taskbar icons don't response in Windows 11: Hello Everyone,,I have a problem after i installed the last update of windows 11 such the Icons in the edge of the taskbar like wifi icon , speaker icon ...don't response when i click a right click on it how can i fix this problem ?...
  6. Open programs Icons on taskbar don't load and show as a white paper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open programs Icons on taskbar don't load and show as a white paper.: Some programs like Blender and PureRef won't load the icons, they only show as white paper icons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-programs-icons-on-taskbar-dont-load-and-show/9b4d0c5a-b2b2-4d53-916f-4a5e0532e7c3
  7. Open programs Icons on taskbar don't load and show as a white paper.

Open programs Icons on taskbar don't load and show as a white paper.: Some programs like Blender and PureRef won't load the icons, they only show as white paper icons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-programs-icons-on-taskbar-dont-load-and-show/9b4d0c5a-b2b2-4d53-916f-4a5e0532e7c3
  8. Windows Taskbar not loading any Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Taskbar not loading any Icons: Nothing loads up on my windows Taskbar from a hard re-start. If I hover my mouse over the taskbar the loading circle appears for several minutes.I have a new build, no other software other than what comes with Windows 10 Home.If I press the Windows Icon on my Keyboard, my...
  9. Windows 10 taskbar and desktop icons not loads after start up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taskbar and desktop icons not loads after start up.: Hello, I have a Sony Vaio PC running with Windows 10 OS. I am unable to use or do anything on my PC at the moment. After start up, non of the desktop or taskbar icons loads up on the screen. I have tried almost everything but nothing seems to be working. I am unable to...
  10. taskbar icons wont load

taskbar icons wont load: somehow the task bar icons wont load at all. so i cant get into control panel. whats causing this? oh sorry, taskbar icons wont load at all..so i clicked multiple times to bring them back up, so its fine now.....but whats with the delay? 64946