Windows 10: Taskbar Icons/Graphics

Discus and support Taskbar Icons/Graphics in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I noticed a fish and a flower in my taskbar recently. I assume, perhaps wrongly, that they're because it's Asian American Pacific Islander month... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Phil_15, May 14, 2022.

1. Phil_15 Win User

Taskbar Icons/Graphics

Hi, I noticed a fish and a flower in my taskbar recently. I assume, perhaps wrongly, that they're because it's Asian American Pacific Islander month which is what appears when you open the Start menu. I don't really want these here - is there a way I can get rid of them?

:)

Phil_15, May 14, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 14, 2022
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, May 14, 2022
  4. Taskbar Icons/Graphics

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Taskbar Icons/Graphics

1. Taskbar Icons/Graphics - Similar Threads - Taskbar Icons Graphics

2. taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar icons: I have my icons looks like white folder in my taskbar. When I click those icons it will open the app but sometimes I will misclick the app that I need since it is all the same white folder. I need to get my icon image back....
  3. Taskbar Icons/Graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Icons/Graphics: Hi, I noticed a fish and a flower in my taskbar recently. I assume, perhaps wrongly, that they're because it's Asian American Pacific Islander month which is what appears when you open the Start menu. I don't really want these here - is there a way I can get rid of them?...
  4. Taskbar Icons/Graphics

Taskbar Icons/Graphics: Hi, I noticed a fish and a flower in my taskbar recently. I assume, perhaps wrongly, that they're because it's Asian American Pacific Islander month which is what appears when you open the Start menu. I don't really want these here - is there a way I can get rid of them?...
  5. Taskbar Graphic Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Graphic Glitch: Hi folks,So I've been having this issue for a couple of weeks now and just expecting it to go away by itself but now it's worse than it was to begin with. As you can see from the attached photos, there seems to be a strange graphic glitch at the bottom of my screen. Sometimes...
  6. Taskbar Graphic Glitch

Taskbar Graphic Glitch: Hi folks,So I've been having this issue for a couple of weeks now and just expecting it to go away by itself but now it's worse than it was to begin with. As you can see from the attached photos, there seems to be a strange graphic glitch at the bottom of my screen. Sometimes...
  7. Taskbar Graphic Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Taskbar graphical glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar graphical glitch: [IMG] taskview and cortana icon has a graphical glitch on second monitor when you show/hide cortana or taskview in windows 10 version 2004. Anyone else? https://preview.redd.it/xezoj0ki5r351.png?width=661&format=png&auto=webp&s=0d8a0962e0e0139f7878cb74615d5e968424bb55...
  9. taskbar icons

taskbar icons: How do I make the icons on the taskbar LARGE in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons/49d66daa-547e-4bc8-b41d-6b6469340fe5
  10. Taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar icon: How do I get rid of this? [img] 77636