Windows 10: Taskbar icons invisible and action center not working

Discus and support Taskbar icons invisible and action center not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I turned my pc on today again the taskbar wasn't showing any icons, only the search bar, hour and action center (which doesn't work). All the apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ViiKoritsu, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Taskbar icons invisible and action center not working

When I turned my pc on today again the taskbar wasn't showing any icons, only the search bar, hour and action center (which doesn't work). All the apps that launch automatically didn't start either. I tried re-pinning the apps to the taskbar but it said instead "unpin the app" so it looks like the system think the icons are still on the taskbar. I don't get notifications and when I launch a program it's still not visible on the taskbar. I tried deleting cache, temporary files and turning off tablet mode but nothing works.

submitted by /u/ViiKoritsu
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ViiKoritsu, Apr 18, 2022
  2. Davy49 Win User

Action Center Icon On Taskbar Not Working

Hi Brink,
    Rather than do a clean install..and have to re-install software..etc., I just disabled the action center icon on the taskbar for now. Even when it turned solid white as if to announce that I had new notification's...when I clicked on it nothing happened. On my 'main' computer the action center works correctly.
    David

Davy49, Apr 18, 2022
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Action Center Taskbar Icon not Showing App Icons

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the taskbar in Windows 10, let me assist you.

It seems that the task bar and notifications settings have been changed.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + I key and click on
      Personalization
      option.
    • Click on Taskbar option in the left pane.
    • Check for any modifications in the settings and make changes if necessary.

For more information on notification settings, you may also refer to the article below on
    Change notification settings in action center and check I fit helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Mohan B P, Apr 18, 2022
  4. Kalyan_Ch Win User

Taskbar icons invisible and action center not working

Action center icon missing from the taskbar

Dear Tony,

thank you for the quick response.

Unfortunately I didn't find any solution even after following above your mentioned steps.

I did perform both Method 1 and Method 2, still I could not able see action center on taskbar.

I just want to know where it is an windows bug or any kind of external attack like virus !

Any help to restore action center would be great.

Regards

Kalyan

Kalyan_Ch, Apr 18, 2022
Thema:

Taskbar icons invisible and action center not working

1. Taskbar icons invisible and action center not working - Similar Threads - Taskbar icons invisible

2. start icon and action center not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start icon and action center not working: What to do if the start icon and action center not working.The start icon not working so I can not get to programs or go to power menus to shut down or restart.Can not get to action center to connect Wifi...network....
  3. start icon and action center not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    start icon and action center not working: What to do if the start icon and action center not working.The start icon not working so I can not get to programs or go to power menus to shut down or restart.Can not get to action center to connect Wifi...network....
  4. start icon and action center not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Issues with Action Center and Taskbar Icons Not Clickable.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Action Center and Taskbar Icons Not Clickable.: After the most recent major update, I am no longer able to open any of my Windows Taskbar buttons such as clock, internet connection or the action center. Tried restarting windows explorer and running /sfc scannow. Any help would be much appreciated! submitted by...
  6. Action Center Icon NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center Icon NOT WORKING: Hi, Action center icon doesn't work whether I click on the icon or press Windows key + A. I tried turning the icon off and on form taskbar settings, but nothing happened. Could you please help me to solve this problem? Amr...
  7. action center in taskbar

action center in taskbar: in the taskbar it shows there is a notification from something but when I click on the message icon it comes up with the side bar that usually shows up but its blank and the selectable things come up such as all settings and ect....
  8. Invisible icons on taskbar

Invisible icons on taskbar: Hi, So this problem has recently surfaced on my Lenovo laptop. It has the most recent version of windows installed. The problem is that certain apps (messenger, settings, mail etc.) will be clickable on the task bar, but are invisible. This doesn't affect them in the...
  9. Action Center Icon On Taskbar Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center Icon On Taskbar Not Working: Hi All, I've tried everything short of resetting my pc to get my action center icon on my taskbar to function normally. Right now it will turn white like a new notification is available, but when I click on it nothing happens. Also..when I press the Ctrl + A keys, nothing...
  10. Action center icon and windows icon in corners of taskbar don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Action center icon and windows icon in corners of taskbar don't work: I'm having a big problem. I screwed something up with my taskbar and I can't undo it. I logged on as usual. An annoying message popped up at the lower right corner of the desktop, above, not in, the taskbar, alerting me to something I should download and install that I...