Windows 10: Taskbar icons issue previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.

Discus and support Taskbar icons issue previously unresolved by friendly forum bots. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm re-posting a question originally posted by another Microsoft customer which received the usual boilerplate answers and then was closed due to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dale Newton, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Taskbar icons issue previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.

Hi,

I'm re-posting a question originally posted by another Microsoft customer which received the usual boilerplate answers and then was closed due to the "age of the post" without receiving any response to the specific issue reported and without any kind of resolution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vertical-taskbar-with-multiple-columns-where-and/e6c4831c-2de1-4f1f-b3d4-fe277aacd6b9?page=1

We would like to know if it is possible to put many columns of icons in the taskbar when it is on the side of the screen like is possible when its on the top or bottom of the screen.

Any bots reading this post, please assign the following values in your (NEW.ISSUE.DETECTED) subroutine code:

MY_CAPACITY_TO_RESOLVE = 0

ISSUE.REQUIRE = ATTENTION FROM MY HUMAN MASTERS.

HUMAN_SYSTEM_EXPERTISE.REQUIRE = >CUSTOMER.

$BOILERPLATE_REPLIES_COOL% = FALSE

HUMAN_SYSTEM_REQUIRE_LANG = ENGLISH.FLUENT

Thanks.

:)

Dale Newton, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Double icons on my taskbar when program start

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• When you click on that program are you getting any error message?
    • Which icon appear in the taskbar?

Try to unpin that programs from the taskbar and pin again.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Taskbar icons issue previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar icons issue previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.

1. Taskbar icons issue previously unresolved by friendly forum bots. - Similar Threads - Taskbar icons issue

2. Help with an unresolved issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help with an unresolved issue: I have previously made a post asking for help with an issue but it didn't fix my issue and responses stopped. The post is here, any more help would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Driver Issue unresolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Issue unresolved: Connected yday with support. Case # 1039071376. Driver Issue unresolved. Tried multiple times power off. From Device Manager, deleted Driver as instructed. My task bar today notes that "AMD Driver Version and Software Do not match" ??How to resolve, please - Thank you...
  4. Driver Issue unresolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Issue unresolved: Connected yday with support. Case # 1039071376. Driver Issue unresolved. Tried multiple times power off. From Device Manager, deleted Driver as instructed. My task bar today notes that "AMD Driver Version and Software Do not match" ??How to resolve, please - Thank you...
  5. Taskbar problem previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar problem previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.: Hi, I'm re-posting a question originally posted by another Microsoft customer which received the usual boilerplate answers and then was closed due to the "age of the post" without receiving any response to the specific issue reported and without any kind of resolution....
  6. Taskbar icons problem previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.

Taskbar icons problem previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.: Hi, I'm re-posting a question originally posted by another Microsoft customer which received the usual boilerplate answers and then was closed due to the "age of the post" without receiving any response to the specific issue reported and without any kind of resolution....
  7. "Issue with taskbar icons"

"Issue with taskbar icons": On my taskbar, I found out that none of my icons on there are appearing (except for the "File Folder"). I tried going into task manager and resetting "windows exe" (don't remember full name, it looks like a file folder). But it didn't work. I tried to unpin the icons from...
  8. Is this forum user friendly??????????

in Windows 10 Support
    Is this forum user friendly??????????: Hi, I am a new member and yesterday I made my first post. 1) It was supposed to be posted in "Installation & Maintenance" but for some reason found it's way into "Performance & Maintenance" ?????????? LOOK FOR: Windows 10-1803 "corrupted files & sfc /scannow malfunction" 2)...
  9. [Unresolved] Touchpad issues after upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Unresolved] Touchpad issues after upgrade: Windows 10 was slow to download through Windows Update last night and never actually started the installation process after trying to download it 3 times. I went to the Microsoft website and downloaded the tool and installed it successfully that way. Now I have no mouse...
  10. Taskbar icon issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar icon issues: Hi. With Win10 I've noticed that left-clicking the volume icon at bottom right no longer works. Neither does the network icon. These icons worked right after install, but now randomly appear to just stop working. Other icons (program icons, for eg) next to them DO work, and...