Windows 10: taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds

Discus and support taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; every time it happens it also alt tabs me away its really annoying and i cant seem to find a fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zohar ben haim, Apr 30, 2021.

1. taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds

every time it happens it also alt tabs me away its really annoying and i cant seem to find a fix

:)

zohar ben haim, Apr 30, 2021

2. taskbar icons disappear and then reappear

That could mean there was a change detected which needed to be handled by all your active tasks.

That suggests that the current focus was most likely on the Desktop (e.g. assuming you have a lot of icons on your Desktop). Please try to be sure that Narrator gets focus on things that you are interested
    in. Again, it may be necessary to practise using the tools before you actually need to try to understand something that is less clear.

Good luck

Robert

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Apr 30, 2021
  3. akkha Win User
    Underlined icon in the taskbar disappear (picture 1) and reappear

taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds [​IMG]

It will reappear about 15-20 minute after disappear...

Then for a long while it will disappear again...
    ---------

taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds [​IMG]

I have expand the tastkbar wider (picture 2) and found that underlined is not disappear but it hiding lower. So I can see underlined if I expand the taskbar!

I don't know why it happen like this ?

Thanks in advance

-----------------------
    My specs: Core i7-6700 | Gigabyte H170-D3HP (BIOS F20g) | Kingston Hyper-X 2133 (4GBX2) | SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | SEASONIC S12II - 520W | Windows10 Pro (1803)(OS build 17134.191)

Monitor 32'' PHILIPS 323E7QDAA/00 - with DVI-D single link cable

All driver are up to date!

akkha, Apr 30, 2021
  4. taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds

User assigned icons disappear from Taskbar in Windows 10

With the main account of my system (which is me), all of a sudden icons that I've put on the taskbar has disappeared. Now I can get them back by dragging and icon to the taskbar and they all reappear, but I really don't want to do that every time. I have
    created a second account, logged into it and loaded up the taskbar with icons. Rebooted my system and logged in with the new account and everything works fine.

Their is another post asking this same question. I've followed every step that a gentleman has suggested and nothing works. Has anyone figured this out yet?

James Berryhill, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds

1. taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds - Similar Threads - taskbar icons keep

2. Desktop icons disappear and reappear.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icons disappear and reappear.: Hello! I have a question. I notice that sometimes the icons on the desktop disappear for a split second and then immediately appear. This may happen at random. It is also noticeable when I first open the search menu after turning on the laptop. Is this allowed?Best regards....
  3. Desktop icons disappear and reappear.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop icons disappear and reappear.: Hello! I have a question. I notice that sometimes the icons on the desktop disappear for a split second and then immediately appear. This may happen at random. It is also noticeable when I first open the search menu after turning on the laptop. Is this allowed?Best regards....
  4. taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds: i cant find any fix that works please somebody help me i think it happens due to my desktop refreshing for some reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-keep-disappearing-and-reappearing/ef012aaf-8a03-4cb1-ba28-ffa7c121dd7d
  5. Disappearing/reappearing icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disappearing/reappearing icons: Something has changed in the last couple of days, but I hadn't carried out any process immediately prior to it happening. All the items in the system tray and all the icons in the task bar disappear for 7-8 seconds before reappearing. At the same time the icons on the...
  6. Desktop icon keeps disappearing then reappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop icon keeps disappearing then reappearing: So for some reason and this only happens to one of my shortcuts but it just disappears then when i refresh is appears again but not in the same place so i have to move it back and then it just keeps doing this. Its so annoying submitted by /u/hitman4967 [link] [comments]...
  7. Taskbar Icons Keep Disappearing

Taskbar Icons Keep Disappearing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Starwind_Amada [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzw79x/taskbar_icons_keep_disappearing/
  8. Taskbar apps keep disappearing and reappearing randomly

Taskbar apps keep disappearing and reappearing randomly: So my laptop’s taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing. It’s not disturbing me but it’s annoying. My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad. submitted by /u/arjun_0507 [link] [comments]...
  9. Underlined icon in the taskbar disappear (picture 1) and reappear

in Windows 10 Support
    Underlined icon in the taskbar disappear (picture 1) and reappear: [img] It will reappear about 15-20 minute after disappear... Then for a long while it will disappear again... --------- [img] I have expand the tastkbar wider (picture 2) and found that underlined is not disappear but it hiding lower. So I can see underlined if I...
  10. Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing: I keep getting this blank document icon instead of the correct icon in Windows 10 Pro. It does happen with a few different apps but it's almost exclusively Adobe programs. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks. [img] 51212