Windows 10: taskbar icons keep refreshing

Discus and support taskbar icons keep refreshing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; every so often my taskbar icons refresh (or flash once). At first I thought it was dropbox causing this so I uninstalled it, but still does it once in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mrkwhlr2, Mar 29, 2017.

1. mrkwhlr2 Win User

taskbar icons keep refreshing

every so often my taskbar icons refresh (or flash once). At first I thought it was dropbox causing this so I uninstalled it, but still does it once in a while.

Any thoughts?

:)

mrkwhlr2, Mar 29, 2017

2. task bar and icons keep refreshing

I just bought my surface pro4 today.

Desktop icons and taskbar keep refreshing, it's so annoying. What can I do?!

SetayeshDashti, Mar 29, 2017
  3. Desktop and Taskbar issue

Hi

I'm using windows 10 pro version 1703 on surface pro 4 a, after the latest update I saw a refreshing bug in taskbar and my desktop icons. witch means taskbar and desktop icons keep blinking (like the time when you refresh your desktop)every x minutes.

what is the cause or how I can end this annoying bug?

thank you.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

MohammadGhavidast, Mar 29, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member
Thema:

taskbar icons keep refreshing

1. taskbar icons keep refreshing - Similar Threads - taskbar icons keep

2. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing: I have read through all the posts to help fix this, but nothing helps. If i select reinstall windows keeping apps and files, it only lest me keep my files, not my apps/programs. If i do that it will take me days to get it all back. I tried the sfc /scannow but i can only do...
  3. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing: I have read through all the posts to help fix this, but nothing helps. If i select reinstall windows keeping apps and files, it only lest me keep my files, not my apps/programs. If i do that it will take me days to get it all back. I tried the sfc /scannow but i can only do...
  4. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen and taskbar keeps refreshing: I installed an update yesterday but it got stuck at 35% with a message saying "updates are underway keep your computer on", today i restarted my laptop and now the taskbar and screen keeps refreshing and I'm unable to perform any actions because it keeps refreshing in 3-4...
  6. Screen and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen and taskbar keeps refreshing: I installed an update yesterday but it got stuck at 35% with a message saying "updates are underway keep your computer on", today i restarted my laptop and now the taskbar and screen keeps refreshing and I'm unable to perform any actions because it keeps refreshing in 3-4...
  7. Windows 10 icons refreshing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 icons refreshing in taskbar: Hello, i have a problem. Into a randomly moment in taskbar the icons from him are refreshing, and i'm very upset. What can i do to resolve this problem? I've rebuilded the icon cache, i've restarted Explorer.exe, but nothing. What can I do?...
  8. Windows 10 icons refresh in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 icons refresh in taskbar: Hi, why the icons in taskbar are refreshing into a randomly moment or when I copy something on clipboard? This is very stupid and I don't know why they are refreshing....
  9. Taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar keeps refreshing: Hello, I know that there are dozens of threads with replies and solutions but I cannot find my case. I apologise if I have missed it but I doubt it, I have been looking for over a month. I bought a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series with Windows 10 six weeks ago, and the taskbar...
  10. Taskbar keep refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar keep refreshing: My windows taskbar keep refreshing every 2 minutes and this problem make my games minimized , i dont know what to do , here are event log maybe will help [img] [img] [img] [img] 110769