Windows 10: Taskbar icons line thickness

Discus and support Taskbar icons line thickness in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. i have taskbar icons line like on the screen below [ATTACH] but how to make it like this? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AdamJohnson1414, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Taskbar icons line thickness

Hello. i have taskbar icons line like on the screen below

Taskbar icons line thickness 641a30cc-e306-4eea-80de-3eb331b9459b?upload=true.jpg

but how to make it like this?

Taskbar icons line thickness 7ca51837-515b-42a5-9e4e-3dfb4287650d?upload=true.jpg

:)

AdamJohnson1414, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 21, 2020
  3. res0khor Win User
    white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Jan 21, 2020
  4. dholo Win User

Taskbar icons line thickness

After the upgrade there is a black thick line at bottom.

i just upgraded to windows 10 i am using dell i7 inspiron 15 supports 4k

So after the upgrade there is a black thick line at bottom ,which makes few icons of taskbar to be displayed half , it covers up the date please do help ,reply asap

Original Title: windows 10

dholo, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar icons line thickness

1. Taskbar icons line thickness - Similar Threads - Taskbar icons line

2. How to hide blue line under W10 Taskbar Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to hide blue line under W10 Taskbar Icon: Please advise how to hide annoying blue line under task bar icon at Windows 10: Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-blue-line-under-w10-taskbar-icon/e4e2d9c7-6299-4025-8178-b224616aa3d7
  3. Command line to get "select which icons appear on the taskbar"

in Windows 10 Support
    Command line to get "select which icons appear on the taskbar": Hi, In windows 10, if i run : ms-settings:taskbar i get the taskbar settings I wish to get the screen : "select which icons appear on the taskbar" Any way ? Thank you so much! 131746
  4. Command line to get "select which icons appear on the taskbar"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Command line to get "select which icons appear on the taskbar": Hi, In windows 10, if i run : ms-settings:taskbar i get the taskbar settings I wish to get the screen : "select which icons appear on the taskbar" Any way ? Thank you so much! 131746
  5. Taskbar icons

Taskbar icons: When I click on "select which icons appear on the taskbar" I get lots of icons related to Macrium Reflect which I do not want or need how do I delete these. Where are they stored ?...
  6. line thickness in Fresh paint

line thickness in Fresh paint: I use Fresh Paint App and have an issue with it or with my surface pan, I don’t know. I need the thinnest possible option of when I am drawing but the line is much thicker than it must be. When I try to paint using my finger, I get the line with the set thickness. Please,...
  7. Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icons: After updating Windows 10 "Features Updates" on May 9, 2018 any icon that I pin to the taskbar does not open the program. However, if I right click on the icon I can then select the program from the menu and open the program. Before the update I only had to single click on...
  8. Green Line Under Taskbar

Green Line Under Taskbar: I know this has to do with virtual desktops... but it's super obnoxious. Is there a way to get rid of it? I don't really need or want multiple desktops anyway, and it's irritating that it shows a little green bar under every program even when I only have one desktop... 14448
  9. How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons?

How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons?: I want to increase the width of the lines under the open items in task bar in windows 10...the lines that currently appear are too narrow and a little hard to see. Can this be possibly done, even if it's through the use of a third-party software? Or otherwise, is there anyway...
  10. How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?: When I open a program that I have pinned to the task bar, this line appears under the program icon. Is there any way to remove this feature? [img] 9816

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Taskbar icons line thickness