Windows 10: Taskbar icons pixelated - was messing around in nvidia settings and did this accidentally

Discus and support Taskbar icons pixelated - was messing around in nvidia settings and did this accidentally in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AmbassadorDiligent79 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AmbassadorDiligent79, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Taskbar icons pixelated - was messing around in nvidia settings and did this accidentally

/u/AmbassadorDiligent79, Dec 6, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Dec 6, 2020
  4. AndreTen Win User

Taskbar icons pixelated - was messing around in nvidia settings and did this accidentally

Right-click on Taskbar icon for Word and popup list is messed up

If you right click on non-working document, can you remove it from list?

Taskbar icons pixelated - was messing around in nvidia settings and did this accidentally [​IMG]

AndreTen, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar icons pixelated - was messing around in nvidia settings and did this accidentally

1. Taskbar icons pixelated - was messing around in nvidia settings and did this accidentally - Similar Threads - Taskbar icons pixelated

2. Certain app icons in the taskbar are appearing improperly pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain app icons in the taskbar are appearing improperly pixelated: For some reason, specific app icons aren't displaying properly on my taskbar. The problem happens inconsistently -- sometimes an icon will show correctly, and then it will get messed up again. It seems to happen most commonly with my Notes icon and my OneNote icon. In the...
  3. Certain app icons in the taskbar are appearing improperly pixelated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Certain app icons in the taskbar are appearing improperly pixelated: For some reason, specific app icons aren't displaying properly on my taskbar. The problem happens inconsistently -- sometimes an icon will show correctly, and then it will get messed up again. It seems to happen most commonly with my Notes icon and my OneNote icon. In the...
  4. Some taskbar icons are messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some taskbar icons are messed up: Here are some screenshots of some icons on the taskbar being messed up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-taskbar-icons-are-messed-up/7d3c6223-4445-4725-929f-3ca8379f58bd
  5. Some taskbar icons are messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some taskbar icons are messed up: Here are some screenshots of some icons on the taskbar being messed up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-taskbar-icons-are-messed-up/7d3c6223-4445-4725-929f-3ca8379f58bd
  6. Some taskbar icons are messed up

7. Pixelated Icons

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pixelated Icons: The icons of my hard drives are pixelated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-icons/176ba464-4691-4f8f-acda-9c0d246b37d9
  8. Messing around with settings and have accidentally made all of my text extremely blocky

Messing around with settings and have accidentally made all of my text extremely blocky: Today I was messing around with the windows 10 settings and have accidentally made all of the text very blocky this includes all text including all web browsers as well. So I was wondering if anybody knows how to change it back as it is very annoying....
  9. Did this update mess with my settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did this update mess with my settings?: So this question is probably a little dumb but it's got me a bit paranoid so I'll ask it anyway. I installed the August 11th cumulative update today, and when my PC powered back on, it asked me stuff like if I wanted to keep my activity history in my microsoft account and...
  10. Networking messing around

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking messing around: After you ms had made changes to the networking system in windows 10, after the June 2018 update. I am no longer able to have a stable connection with either my desktop pc or my laptop. Both these devices are using windows 10 64, pro which cost me a hell lot of money....