Windows 10: Taskbar icons tray is missing.

Discus and support Taskbar icons tray is missing. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I rebooted my pc and came back to all of my icons spread out on my taskbar. I tried consulting Windows Tech Support but they didn't help and provided... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DaesieLeaksV2, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Taskbar icons tray is missing.

I rebooted my pc and came back to all of my icons spread out on my taskbar. I tried consulting Windows Tech Support but they didn't help and provided me a howtogeek article. I can't drag the icons on top of each other to put them in the tray, and the arrow is gone. I don't have a windows 10 license. Please help.

submitted by /u/DaesieLeaksV2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DaesieLeaksV2, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar icons tray is missing.

1. Taskbar icons tray is missing. - Similar Threads - Taskbar icons tray

2. System tray missing wifi icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray missing wifi icon: Apparently, my wifi icon still show up when I connected to my home network but somehow it magically disappear whenever I go out and try to connect to public wifi. Do I have to reinstall or I can fix this manually...
  3. Taskbar Tray icon not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Tray icon not showing: The taskbar tray or system tray icon is gone when I updated my win 11 to beta channel build 22610.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-tray-icon-not-showing/956d00f2-dbe3-40f3-9a61-aab3ae46e37b
  4. Taskbar Tray icon not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Tray icon not showing: The taskbar tray or system tray icon is gone when I updated my win 11 to beta channel build 22610.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-tray-icon-not-showing/956d00f2-dbe3-40f3-9a61-aab3ae46e37b
  5. Taskbar tray icons not showing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar tray icons not showing.: Hi.My taskbar tray has disappeared, help could come in handy.Before the tray icons disappeared: I was just using my PC. I changed the OS name in bcdedit because i wanted to name it Windows 10 home. After I shut down and turned on my computer the name worked. It was in the...
  6. Taskbar tray icons not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar tray icons not showing.: Hi.My taskbar tray has disappeared, help could come in handy.Before the tray icons disappeared: I was just using my PC. I changed the OS name in bcdedit because i wanted to name it Windows 10 home. After I shut down and turned on my computer the name worked. It was in the...
  7. Taskbar tray icons not showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Taskbar Icon Tray gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icon Tray gone: I rebooted my pc and came back to all of my icons spread out on my taskbar. I tried consulting Windows Tech Support but they didn't help and provided me a howtogeek article. I can't drag the icons on top of each other to put them in the tray, and the arrow is gone. I don't...
  9. Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.

Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.: Good evening! I have noticed that I have something running on my computer in the hidden icon tray that is always invisible. I have deleted and refreshed my windows explorer icon memory in the registry editor and restarted the windows explorer in the process manager, yet...
  10. Icon missing in tray

Icon missing in tray: My One drive icon keep disappearing from the icon tray, I have a method to restore it. But then it kept on missing when i restart my laptop or when I switch the laptop back on. I believe I have followed all the guidance on keeping it permanent, but it doesn't work at all...