Windows 10: Taskbar in the way when in fullscreen

Discus and support Taskbar in the way when in fullscreen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; how to I fix this permanently. It is an easy semi fix when you restart windows explorer but then it just comes back later. I do this everyday and im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sean_Owe, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Taskbar in the way when in fullscreen

how to I fix this permanently. It is an easy semi fix when you restart windows explorer but then it just comes back later. I do this everyday and im wondering if there is a permanent fix to this?

submitted by /u/Sean_Owe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sean_Owe, Dec 20, 2019

2. Windows 10 brings taskbar on top of fullscreen-windows

I was playing a game on my laptop and suddenly the taskbar is visible in a fullscreen game. It did not stop there, after the game i opened Netflix. When i tried to fullscreen the video again the taskbar appeared. Please suggest a fix. Thank You.

DarshanWaghela, Dec 20, 2019
  3. SašaSale Win User
    Taskbar in fullscreen

When I am in fullscreen watching youtube video or playing a game my taskbar hides as it should but when I go down with my mouse it appears again. So basically I can not play video games on the internet in fullscreen because everytime I want to look down
    for example my taskbar pops up and it prevents me from doing so. Also when I am watching youtube video and want to exit fullscreen I go with my mouse to the bottom right corner I again my taskbar appears and I can not click the button.

SašaSale, Dec 20, 2019
  4. pepanee Win User

Taskbar in the way when in fullscreen

Taskbar still visible in fullscreen mode

Let's try an attempt at resetting default computer settings by doing simple steps.

1) Right click on the Taskbar, and uncheck Lock the taskbar
    2) Click-and-drag the Taskbar over to the left side of the screen, and let go of the mouse click, to set the Taskbar over there
    3) Again, now click-and-drag the Taskbar from the left part of your screen right back down to the bottom
    4) Right click on the Taskbar, and check Lock the taskbar

Try running full screen applications.

Taskbar in the way when in fullscreen [​IMG]

pepanee, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar in the way when in fullscreen

1. Taskbar in the way when in fullscreen - Similar Threads - Taskbar fullscreen

2. Taskbar in windows 11 hidden with fullscreen browser window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar in windows 11 hidden with fullscreen browser window: Ok I have searched and searched for this and there are many people having this same issue and It baffles me nobody has solved it as the previous permutations of windows didnt behave this way so this was introduced with windows 11.When I have any browser chrome edge whatever...
  3. Taskbar in windows 11 hidden with fullscreen browser window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar in windows 11 hidden with fullscreen browser window: Ok I have searched and searched for this and there are many people having this same issue and It baffles me nobody has solved it as the previous permutations of windows didnt behave this way so this was introduced with windows 11.When I have any browser chrome edge whatever...
  4. In fullscreen I have a grey overlay - with the exception of where the taskbar is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In fullscreen I have a grey overlay - with the exception of where the taskbar is: The grey overlay is always present. I cannot get rid of it, but I can make it visible by auto-hiding the taskbar. What could that be??This does not depend on the monitor or HDR settings. It is a software overlay. I can restart the Windows Explorer, but no change. I have a GTX...
  5. In fullscreen I have a grey overlay - with the exception of where the taskbar is

In fullscreen I have a grey overlay - with the exception of where the taskbar is: The grey overlay is always present. I cannot get rid of it, but I can make it visible by auto-hiding the taskbar. What could that be??This does not depend on the monitor or HDR settings. It is a software overlay. I can restart the Windows Explorer, but no change. I have a GTX...
  6. Hide taskbar when and only when at fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide taskbar when and only when at fullscreen mode: Windows 11 offer the option:Automatically hide the taskbarAfter selecting it, the taskbar automatically hide no matter whether at fullscreen mode.If deselecting it, the taskbar does not hide even at fullscreen mode.What I want:hide the taskbar when at fullscreen mode.show the...
  7. Hide taskbar when and only when at fullscreen mode

Hide taskbar when and only when at fullscreen mode: Windows 11 offer the option:Automatically hide the taskbarAfter selecting it, the taskbar automatically hide no matter whether at fullscreen mode.If deselecting it, the taskbar does not hide even at fullscreen mode.What I want:hide the taskbar when at fullscreen mode.show the...
  8. My taskbar isn't showing up when a window is in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar isn't showing up when a window is in fullscreen: My taskbar settings are set that the taskbar automatically hides and it does work, but only when my desktop is focused. If a window is fullscreen I hover my mouse at the bottom of the window but nothings happening. This happened yesterday and it worked fine before, I don't...
  9. My taskbar isn't showing up when a window is in fullscreen

My taskbar isn't showing up when a window is in fullscreen: My taskbar settings are set that the taskbar automatically hides and it does work, but only when my desktop is focused. If a window is fullscreen I hover my mouse at the bottom of the window but nothings happening. This happened yesterday and it worked fine before, I don't...
  10. Today I can't hide taskbar in fullscreen mode on many games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Today I can't hide taskbar in fullscreen mode on many games.: Taskbar won't go away during gameplay. I'm playing on fullscreen and games are indeed fullscreen. This is recent issue since yesterday I didn't have such problem.Today I was cleaning my keyboard and I let myself press multitude of buttons. I don't want my taskbar gone - I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fullscreen when taskbar is in the way