Windows 10: Taskbar, including Windows logo, not showing

Discus and support Taskbar, including Windows logo, not showing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On my PC, the taskbar, including Windows logo, is not showing for one of my Microsoft accounts. Desktop icons are there, plus the ones at the bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TedSherwood, May 16, 2022.

1. Taskbar, including Windows logo, not showing

On my PC, the taskbar, including Windows logo, is not showing for one of my Microsoft accounts. Desktop icons are there, plus the ones at the bottom right of the computer. The same account works fine on another computer.

:)

TedSherwood, May 16, 2022

2. Time not showing up on Windows 10 taskbar?

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open command prompt. (Type it in Search or Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Command Prompt admin).
    • Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

• Close the CMD window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 16, 2022
  3. imanalien Win User
    Taskbar freeze at start 20H2

Have you tried any or all of these.

Method 1: Use Powershell

Use the Powershell command to unfreeze the frozen taskbar by following the steps below:

1. Press and hold the Windows logo key + R.

2. Type powershell in the Run dialog box.

3. Hit Enter.

4. Type the following command line: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}.

5. Hit Enter.

Take note that you have to enable the Windows Firewall before performing the task above. Here are the steps on how to check if the Windows Firewall was enabled:

1. Open Task Manager.

2. Click More Details.

3. Select the Services tab.

4. Make sure that MpsSvc, also described as Windows Firewall, is running.

Method 2: Enable the User Manager.

A disabled User Manager sometimes results in a frozen Windows taskbar. To re-enable the User Manager, follow these steps:

1. Press and hold Windows logo key + R.

2. Type services.msc.

3. Double-click the User Manager.

4. Set the Startup type to Automatic.

5. Hit OK.

6. Restart the computer.

Method 3: Disable Recently Opened Items.

Disabling the recently opened items helps to speed up the list launch. To disable items that are recently opened, follow the instruction below:

1. Go to Settings.

2. Select Personalization.

3. Click Start.

4. Slide the toggle button beside Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Star or the taskbar to turn it off.

So It freezes upon startup right after a fresh install of Windows? im asking if it worked but then you installed a VPN or Other Antivirus software and then it didnt work ?

imanalien, May 16, 2022
  4. Taskbar, including Windows logo, not showing

Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Taskbar, including Windows logo, not showing

1. Taskbar, including Windows logo, not showing - Similar Threads - Taskbar including logo

2. The Internet connected logo is not showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Internet connected logo is not showing on taskbar: The Network logo is somehow missing from the taskbar. Internet is still connecting but logo is not showing also the settings section is gliching out like in screenshots. when network option is clicked the network is opened for few seconds before crashing. I tried sfc command...
  3. The Internet connected logo is not showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Internet connected logo is not showing on taskbar: The Network logo is somehow missing from the taskbar. Internet is still connecting but logo is not showing also the settings section is gliching out like in screenshots. when network option is clicked the network is opened for few seconds before crashing. I tried sfc command...
  4. The Internet connected logo is not showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Taskbar not showing proper icon logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not showing proper icon logo: Hello, I had synced my computers and that might’ve played a factor with this but I am not sure. How can I make sure the right logos appear on the taskbar. I have telegram opened and I can see it in the taskbar but it’s not telegram logo but paper/text icon. How can I make...
  6. Taskbar not showing proper icon logo

Taskbar not showing proper icon logo: Hello, I had synced my computers and that might’ve played a factor with this but I am not sure. How can I make sure the right logos appear on the taskbar. I have telegram opened and I can see it in the taskbar but it’s not telegram logo but paper/text icon. How can I make...
  7. Taskbar not showing any apps even windows logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not showing any apps even windows logo: i woke up to my pc not opening and beeping a short beep, i looked looked it up in google for a fix and found out it was the ram sticks bad or not properly seated so i went to do it by taking it out and putting it back and it worked after using it for a while i went back to...
  8. Taskbar not showing any apps even windows logo

Taskbar not showing any apps even windows logo: i woke up to my pc not opening and beeping a short beep, i looked looked it up in google for a fix and found out it was the ram sticks bad or not properly seated so i went to do it by taking it out and putting it back and it worked after using it for a while i went back to...
  9. Taskbar, including Windows logo, not showing

Taskbar, including Windows logo, not showing: On my PC, the taskbar, including Windows logo, is not showing for one of my Microsoft accounts. Desktop icons are there, plus the ones at the bottom right of the computer. The same account works fine on another computer....
  10. windows logo icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows logo icon on taskbar: Hello Anyone, I want to put the windows 10 logo icon on the taskbar and I cannot find this anywhere. Why do I need it you might ask, because think that when there is an upgrade such as 1909 soon it will notify me as it did when I changed from 8.1 to 10. Any help would be...