Windows 10: Taskbar integrated To-do/note taking

Discus and support Taskbar integrated To-do/note taking in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a way to integrate the Microsoft to do or any other form of a to-do list or note form of note-taking (not sticky notes), into the taskbar (NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zabarocky, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Taskbar integrated To-do/note taking

Is there a way to integrate the Microsoft to do or any other form of a to-do list or note form of note-taking (not sticky notes), into the taskbar (NOT PIN OR LINK) similar to how the calendar works in the taskbar with a feature to pin the menu so that it is above all other running programs? I just want a little-ish menu that appears which I can write or create new tasks/notes on while still being able to disappear when I click on a different program or desktop etc. Also would be nice if such a program was available on mobile devices too which automatically syncs.

submitted by /u/Zabarocky
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zabarocky, Jul 14, 2021

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

I just tried that and it says Windows Resource protection did not find any integrity violations.

dorothyy0714, Jul 14, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Taskbar integrated To-do/note taking

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar integrated To-do/note taking

1. Taskbar integrated To-do/note taking - Similar Threads - Taskbar integrated note

2. free hierarchical note taking app for Win10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    free hierarchical note taking app for Win10?: Up until recently, I was using a netbook with Linux. I had a program there, TuxCards, which was basically just a simple hierarchical notepad. Nothing fancy, just text with basic formatting. I'm looking for something similar (and free) for Windows. The only thing google gave...
  3. Sticky notes display separate icons on taskbar for each note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky notes display separate icons on taskbar for each note: Basically what the subject says. I restarted & updated my laptop today. When it was done, the sticky notes on my desktop each had an individual icon on my task bar: 29 in total. Any way to fix this without deleting all of my sticky notes?...
  4. One Note has take over ... how do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Support
    One Note has take over ... how do I stop it?: This is an HP Pavilion laptop. It has an HP printer installed and I've printed happily for a long time. Recently all my install files suddenly disappeared and now I can't print at all. Uninstalled and re-installed printer (with HP CD) and also ran HP trouble shooter...
  5. Notes is a simple and free note-taking application for Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Notes is a simple and free note-taking application for Windows: Sometimes, we may need a quick way to write down something. Notes is a simple and free note-taking application for Windows that can be used for that. [ATTACH] The program is portable, but when you run it for the first time, the program will create an INI file to save its...
  6. Sticky Notes separated on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes separated on Taskbar: I just installed the new May 2019 update and it seems that Sticky Notes now are separated on the taskbar if you have multiple open which I am not a fan of. Is there a way to make them all grouped back together in one tab? If not, can we make that available for a future...
  7. [solved] Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note

in Cortana
    [solved] Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note: Cortana's "take a note" crashes after a note is either spoken or written. The screen below just closes instead of presenting me with the screen "Here is your note" and the symbol of onenote besides it. As a result, the notes aren't being saved in any onenote notebook. I've...
  8. Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note

in Cortana
    Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note: Cortana's "take a note" crashes after a note is either spoken or written. The screen below just closes instead of presenting me with the screen "Here is your note" and the symbol of onenote besides it. As a result, the notes aren't being saved in any onenote notebook. I've...
  9. Help| note taking app

Help| note taking app: Hi recently i bought an surface pro and im a student im using an onenote 2016 but this app have few problems i even bought the gem add in but its not helping im looking for app like notability its only for ios the biggest problem in onenote for me is i cant edit a pdf that i...
  10. 8Gadget Users Take Note

8Gadget Users Take Note: The "Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3132372)" issued 12/29/2015 breaks the 8Gadgets from 8GadgetPack - Gadgets for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 that have been working fine since Windows 10 was released. (The...