Windows 10: Taskbar interrupts full screen games/videos

Discus and support Taskbar interrupts full screen games/videos in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everyone, i was wondering if someone could help me. My taskbar keeps popping up when i try to do something full screen for example i play fifa and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Likk_Ma_Beans, May 11, 2020.

1. Taskbar interrupts full screen games/videos

Hey everyone, i was wondering if someone could help me. My taskbar keeps popping up when i try to do something full screen for example i play fifa and it forces the game to go on pause suddenly and taskbar comes visible on screen same happens with videos from hbo, netflix etc... I have tried to restart ''Windows Explorer'' form task manager, i updated windows and every app i have on my pc and im kinda helpless and windows help didnt answer to me in chat even tho i waited for 25hours ''on line'' Taskbar interrupts full screen games/videos :D

ps. also im sorry for my english if something sounds stupid Taskbar interrupts full screen games/videos :)

Thank you everyone.

submitted by /u/Likk_Ma_Beans
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Likk_Ma_Beans, May 11, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Taskbar disappears behind games

Hi,

A recent change in the configuration of your device can be one of the factors why this issue occurs.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which Windows build version are you using? To check, type
      winver in the Search box, select the resulting command and send us a screenshot of the information window.
    • Have you tried running other games? If yes, are you experiencing the same issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In addition, when running a game in full-screen mode the taskbar is normally hidden. For case isolation, try to run the game in windows-mode. This mode allows you to run the game in a smaller window which allows you to have your taskbar visible. To
    do this, we suggest that you check the game support site for any information on how to configure the game using this option.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, May 11, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 11, 2020
  4. Taskbar interrupts full screen games/videos

Taskbar appearing in full screen mode and stopping video or game from working

Hello Brad,

To assist you better, please provide the following information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior having this issue?
    • Have you tried to update your device to the latest build?

Meanwhile, may we suggest performing the provided steps from KristenKim
    on this thread.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar interrupts full screen games/videos

1. Taskbar interrupts full screen games/videos - Similar Threads - Taskbar interrupts full

2. Taskbar Flickering in Full screen Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Flickering in Full screen Games: Hi,My taskbar has been flickering in full screen games and sometimes just file explorer. Any help would be great. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-flickering-in-full-screen-games/9a7a053d-f84a-4eb4-9f58-07819c8cdbce
  3. Taskbar Flickering in Full screen Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Flickering in Full screen Games: Hi,My taskbar has been flickering in full screen games and sometimes just file explorer. Any help would be great. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-flickering-in-full-screen-games/9a7a053d-f84a-4eb4-9f58-07819c8cdbce
  4. taskbar show when full screen video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar show when full screen video: i have some issue on the taskbar after update to windows 11. When i watch video in full screen, the taskbar always show on the bottom and i can't use shortcut key like space to pause the video....
  5. taskbar show when full screen video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar show when full screen video: i have some issue on the taskbar after update to windows 11. When i watch video in full screen, the taskbar always show on the bottom and i can't use shortcut key like space to pause the video....
  6. Taskbar apps and full screen game interference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar apps and full screen game interference: When playing Full Screen games if I click down at the bottom of the screen where my task bar would be positioned it ignores my game and clicks on the icon on the task bar even though the taskbar is NOT visible on the screen....
  7. taskbar locking in front of full screen game

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar locking in front of full screen game: hi, this issue seems to keep happening... I have my taskbar settings set to: lock the taskbar off automatically hide in desktop/tablet on however while I am playing a full screen game, if I use the alt + tab function to quickly check something when I return to the...
  8. Show Taskbar when playing Videos in full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show Taskbar when playing Videos in full screen: Okay so it's been very hard to find a fix for this because everyone seems to want the opposite but, I WANT to see my taskbar while watching videos in full screen and I had it like that before but now whenever I enter full screen it hides, how can I unhide the taskbar whenever...
  9. Can I display Full-Screen Video to NOT cover the "Taskbar"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I display Full-Screen Video to NOT cover the "Taskbar"?: Hi everybody, I hope that someone can help me change the way my computer displays video content in the Full-Screen mode. [img] [img] [img] When I load a streaming video, it usually appears as in Fig. 1; If I select the Full-Screen mode, the video will appear as...
  10. Windows 10 Taskbar Popping Up on Full Screen Video

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Taskbar Popping Up on Full Screen Video: When I am watching videos on Netflix/YouTube/etc. the taskbar will intermittently pop up at the bottom of the screen. Currently the issue does not correlate with any error or warning I can find with Event Viewer. It had originally seemed to correlate with error 10016....