Windows 10: Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working

Discus and support Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, so I turned my pc on and off and now nothing works, only thing that pops up after I turn it on is wallpaper engine but even that isn't clickable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lilith Vera, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working

Hello, so I turned my pc on and off and now nothing works, only thing that pops up after I turn it on is wallpaper engine but even that isn't clickable and doesn't do anything, everything is just frozenDon't know what to do, if you need any info other than that just askUPDATE: my monitor was glitching and turning on and off with little white pixels all over it and while that was happening it was letting me click, but I fixed the monitor cuz I thought it had fixed itself and everything went back to how it was beforeNo idea how to cause the monitor glitch thing to happen again

:)

Lilith Vera, Oct 20, 2023

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 20, 2023
  3. Corny77 Win User
    Infinite loading on desktop

Computer will boot and when I move the cursor down onto the taskbar it will infinitely spin, this happens only after Win 10 updates and requires the computer to be reset.

This is turning into a very taxing task to keep my computers up and running within my organization.

Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working 140222d1497891450t-infinite-loading-desktop-infnite-loop.jpg

Corny77, Oct 20, 2023
  4. Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working

Windows 10 infinite loading

Hi Justin,

For us to isolate this infinite loading issue on your Windows 10 PC, we suggest performing a

clean boot
    . Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided for Windows 10. Once the cause has been determined, proceed with the

System File Checker
    tool to look into the corrupted system files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 20, 2023
Thema:

Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working

1. Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working - Similar Threads - Taskbar empty infinitely

2. Can't click on taskbar and anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click on taskbar and anything: "I experienced an issue where I couldn't click my taskbar and could only click on the last opened window. I couldn't switch to other applications when clicking on the taskbar buttons, and I couldn't click anything at all. I tried using Ctrl + Alt + Delete and then cancelling,...
  3. Can't click on taskbar and anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't click on taskbar and anything: "I experienced an issue where I couldn't click my taskbar and could only click on the last opened window. I couldn't switch to other applications when clicking on the taskbar buttons, and I couldn't click anything at all. I tried using Ctrl + Alt + Delete and then cancelling,...
  4. Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working: Hello, so I turned my pc on and off and now nothing works, only thing that pops up after I turn it on is wallpaper engine but even that isn't clickable and doesn't do anything, everything is just frozenDon't know what to do, if you need any info other than that just...
  5. Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working

Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working: Hello, so I turned my pc on and off and now nothing works, only thing that pops up after I turn it on is wallpaper engine but even that isn't clickable and doesn't do anything, everything is just frozenDon't know what to do, if you need any info other than that just...
  6. I can't click anything on desktop and taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't click anything on desktop and taskbar.: To begin with, the computer screen freezes completely. but when I hover the mouse over the elements of the web browser or the Windows interface, it is highlighted as usual, but it does not respond to any mouse clicks.it is important to note that in any other window programs,...
  7. I can't click anything on desktop and taskbar.

I can't click anything on desktop and taskbar.: To begin with, the computer screen freezes completely. but when I hover the mouse over the elements of the web browser or the Windows interface, it is highlighted as usual, but it does not respond to any mouse clicks.it is important to note that in any other window programs,...
  8. Taskbar is empty with a infinite loading cursor and no startup apps open on power on.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Taskbar is empty with a infinite loading cursor and no startup apps open on power on.: I've been experiencing a issue for about a week now that happens every time I turn my computer on. I would press the power button on my PC and it would prompt me to put in my PIN to login... I do and I've noticed it takes a bit longer to sign-in. Once it signs in everything...
  9. Can't right click anything in taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't right click anything in taskbar: Following an update I had a few days ago, I can no longer right click anything on my taskbar. It still seems to register that I am right clicking on those icons, as the icon lights up as though I had right clicked on it, but there is no other interaction. submitted by...
  10. Windows startup - cannot do anything and infinite loading taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows startup - cannot do anything and infinite loading taskbar: Hello, I have recently had a PC now but somehow from the next day to the other, start just failed: Windows start normally (user and type my pin and boot windows 10 open) but no apps not the recycle bin shows up - an infinite task bar is loading and unable to press any...