Windows 10: Taskbar is empty with a infinite loading cursor and no startup apps open on power on.

Discus and support Taskbar is empty with a infinite loading cursor and no startup apps open on power on. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I've been experiencing a issue for about a week now that happens every time I turn my computer on. I would press the power button on my PC and it would... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Rankz, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Rankz Win User

Taskbar is empty with a infinite loading cursor and no startup apps open on power on.

I've been experiencing a issue for about a week now that happens every time I turn my computer on. I would press the power button on my PC and it would prompt me to put in my PIN to login... I do and I've noticed it takes a bit longer to sign-in. Once it signs in everything loads up correctly besides my taskbar. My taskbar has a infinite loading cursor when hovering over it and none of the applications pinned to the taskbar show up. None of my startup apps load up either. When this happens I usually press the restart button on my PC and hope it doesn't do that on the next startup/login. I've dealt with it long enough and I'm tired of doing this just to make it load up. Some things I've tried to do that don't work: Restart PC while keeping personal files, Went into safe mode and did a trial and error removing startup apps thinking that's what causing it, and I've also tried Re-Registering the taskbar but the "TileDataLayer" File doesn't appear so I never completed that. So in all the issue is; when I sign in after typing in my PIN, it takes a bit longer than usual to sign-in and once it does load up my taskbar is empty with a infinite loading cursor when hovering over it. If anyone can help me with this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Rankz, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Corny77 Win User

Infinite loading on desktop

Computer will boot and when I move the cursor down onto the taskbar it will infinitely spin, this happens only after Win 10 updates and requires the computer to be reset.

This is turning into a very taxing task to keep my computers up and running within my organization.

Taskbar is empty with a infinite loading cursor and no startup apps open on power on. [​IMG]

Corny77, Mar 5, 2021
  3. No taskbar icons and loading cursor when placed at taskbar for infinite period of time. time

Window task bar icons were not visible after window update installation and loading cursor for infinite period of time when placed at taskbar. After which i restarted my Dell Inspiron laptop with safe mode. ( Task manager>files>new program>msconfig.exe)
    After which window restarted in safe mode with minimal option and i am unable to login with my pin password or account password.

Please help as i am stuck there.

VaibhavSingh21, Mar 5, 2021
  4. DRDNA Win User

Taskbar is empty with a infinite loading cursor and no startup apps open on power on.

Video Thumbnail on Taskbar

The feature is called Taskbar preview and is not supposed to remain open after you remove the cursor from the icon. So it is working proper when it closes preview once the cursor is removed from the Taskbar icon.

EDIT: I have seen Taskbar preview stick and stay open before myself even after the cursor has been removed but that not suppose to happen and I don't know for sure why it happens in the first place but I'm guessing it has to do with memory running low .....

DRDNA, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Taskbar is empty with a infinite loading cursor and no startup apps open on power on. - Similar Threads - Taskbar empty infinite

2. Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working: Hello, so I turned my pc on and off and now nothing works, only thing that pops up after I turn it on is wallpaper engine but even that isn't clickable and doesn't do anything, everything is just frozenDon't know what to do, if you need any info other than that just...
  3. Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working: Hello, so I turned my pc on and off and now nothing works, only thing that pops up after I turn it on is wallpaper engine but even that isn't clickable and doesn't do anything, everything is just frozenDon't know what to do, if you need any info other than that just...
  4. Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar not Loading on Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not Loading on Startup: Hello, got a problem where my Taskbar wont load after I start my PC. It started when I opened Netflix in my Browser and my whole PC didnt respond anymore.I restarted and once it was finished the taskbar didnt load. The Explorer though seems to start and is even shown in the...
  6. Infinite Loading screen on Windows Startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Infinite Loading screen on Windows Startup: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. After I upgraded my PC, new motherboard and cpu I began experiencing this issue where Windows 10 is stuck loading on bootup with no end in sight. After I let it load for a few hours, I got a Bluescreen saying "Driver...
  7. Windows loading cursor on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows loading cursor on startup: Hi! A few days back I started getting a loading cursor everytime I start the computer It stays for a while and is very annoying as it was not prevailent before The task manager shows the top programs as follows BDS sevice applicationAnti Virus Service Host process for...
  8. Windows startup - cannot do anything and infinite loading taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows startup - cannot do anything and infinite loading taskbar: Hello, I have recently had a PC now but somehow from the next day to the other, start just failed: Windows start normally (user and type my pin and boot windows 10 open) but no apps not the recycle bin shows up - an infinite task bar is loading and unable to press any...
  9. No taskbar icons and loading cursor when placed at taskbar for infinite period of time. time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No taskbar icons and loading cursor when placed at taskbar for infinite period of time. time: Window task bar icons were not visible after window update installation and loading cursor for infinite period of time when placed at taskbar. After which i restarted my Dell Inspiron laptop with safe mode. ( Task manager>files>new program>msconfig.exe) After which window...
  10. Windows 10 infinite loading at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 infinite loading at startup: Hi Everybody, when I want to start up my laptop, it just stays at the loading screen with a monocolor background with the windows loading circle. I tried everything I could think of: I ran chkdsks, which found nothing, I tried startup repair, whose "attempting repairs" never...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. everytime i starts my pc the task bar loads

2. windows 10 taskbar endless loading