Windows 10: taskbar is half hidden

Discus and support taskbar is half hidden in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When placed at the bottom of my screen the taskbar is half hidden and therefore unusable. Resizing and other troubleshooting is not solving the issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by robbie1008, Jun 2, 2023.

1. taskbar is half hidden

When placed at the bottom of my screen the taskbar is half hidden and therefore unusable. Resizing and other troubleshooting is not solving the issue. All drivers, etc., are up to date.

:)

robbie1008, Jun 2, 2023

2. Why is often my taskbar half sichtbar?

My taskbar is often half sichtbar without wanted. A restart of my system can restore it for a while but after while the taskbar is half hidden again. What can I do to fix it?

Christos Bacharidis, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Pesky Taskbar

Hi Watson,

This behavior of your Taskbar is part of the settings set on your computer.

To automatically hide your Taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Taskbar.
    • Select Taskbar settings.
    • Toggle the switch to on for Automatically hide the Taskbar in desktop mode.

Note that it’s not permanently hidden, it’s just hidden if the pointer is away from it.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted for other concerns if you have any.

Aldwin Ale, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Clark Ari Win User

taskbar is half hidden

Win taskbar

Hi,

We'd like to know if you still need further assistance. If yes, feel free to update this thread. If in case that you'd like search bar or box on your taskbar
    to be hidden, this option possible. You can have your search box hidden on your taskbar by following these steps:

• Right-Click on the taskbar or Cortana.
    • Hover your mouse over Cortana, then select
      Hidden.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Clark Ari, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

taskbar is half hidden

1. taskbar is half hidden - Similar Threads - taskbar half hidden

2. taskbar is half hidden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar is half hidden: When placed at the bottom of my screen the taskbar is half hidden and therefore unusable. Resizing and other troubleshooting is not solving the issue. All drivers, etc., are up to date....
  3. taskbar is half hidden

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar is half hidden: When placed at the bottom of my screen the taskbar is half hidden and therefore unusable. Resizing and other troubleshooting is not solving the issue. All drivers, etc., are up to date....
  4. half of my search menu is hidden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    half of my search menu is hidden: When searching on my desktop, either pressing the home button or search at the bar. It hides almost 70% of my screen and obscure my vision. How to fix this? It's kind of annoying....
  5. half of my search menu is hidden

half of my search menu is hidden: When searching on my desktop, either pressing the home button or search at the bar. It hides almost 70% of my screen and obscure my vision. How to fix this? It's kind of annoying....
  6. half of my search menu is hidden

7. Half of Search Menu Hidden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Half of Search Menu Hidden: When searching, whether by pressing the Windows key and typing, or just by clicking "Type here to search" 80% of the available space is hidden. I can unobscure it by clicking within the window, but it is very annoying not being able to see my programs....
  8. Half of Search Menu Hidden

Half of Search Menu Hidden: When searching, whether by pressing the Windows key and typing, or just by clicking "Type here to search" 80% of the available space is hidden. I can unobscure it by clicking within the window, but it is very annoying not being able to see my programs....
  9. Half of Search Menu Hidden

10. Taskbar Hidden

Taskbar Hidden: Okay so it's been very hard to find a fix for this because everyone seems to want the opposite but, I WANT to see my taskbar while watching videos in full screen and I had it like that before but now whenever I enter full screen it hides, how can I unhide the taskbar whenever...