Windows 10: TaskBar is misbehaving & giving me a glitch

Discus and support TaskBar is misbehaving & giving me a glitch in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community, I am a daily user of windows 10 & Microsoft Teams for my educational classes, so if any glitch/error is faced by me then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ARJUN2000HP, Jun 16, 2021.

1. TaskBar is misbehaving & giving me a glitch

Dear Microsoft Community, I am a daily user of windows 10 & Microsoft Teams for my educational classes, so if any glitch/error is faced by me then it will be a drag for my work. This glitch I've been facing from the day I upgraded to Windows10 upgraded on 24 June 2020 with 20H1 I didn't report this issue because I thought it will be resolved in future updates but now it is a long time bearing it, below I have posted the link of the video of this glitch where my taskbar apps are not showing that small window to peek into that app, this issue resolves when I click on empty space of taskbar

:)

ARJUN2000HP, Jun 16, 2021

2. Taskbar glitch

Hello Microsoft. I'm trying to help you by give some feedback about this new OS. I don't know if I'm doing this right, it's my first time posting here, but whatever.

Here's a glitch in Windows 10 that i found today, even though I don't know how to reproduce again:

Taskbar glitch

It's back to normal after I closed some windows.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading TaskBar is misbehaving & giving me a glitch ;)

Sérgio Oliveira, Jun 16, 2021
  3. CountMike Win User
    Misbehaving Taskbar

TaskBar is misbehaving & giving me a glitch [​IMG]

Do you have "Automatically hide taskbar" on ?

CountMike, Jun 16, 2021
  4. NurdBurd Win User

TaskBar is misbehaving & giving me a glitch

Misbehaving Taskbar

Whenever I start or reboot Windows, my taskbar does not appear as it was before starting or rebooting Windows. The taskbar appears as a single line with an up/down selection arrow to view the hidden icons. These are the steps I have to take to have the taskbar look and operate the way that I prefer.
    1. Click on the down arrow of a single line taskbar.
    2. Right click on a clear area of the taskbar.
    3. Unclick 'Lock the taskbar'.
    4. Increase the height of the taskbar to two lines.
    5. Right click on a clear area of the taskbar.
    6. Click 'Lock the taskbar.'
    Now the taskbar consists of two lines, is located at the bottom of the screen and automatically slides off the bottom of the screen when not selected. In the past, I have not had this problem. It seems that a small change in an update to Windows is the apparent culprit.
    What do I need to do to have the desired taskbar after I start or reboot windows?
    Thank you.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Version 1803, installed on 8/31/2018, OS build 17738.1000, Dell XPS-8700.

NurdBurd, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

TaskBar is misbehaving & giving me a glitch

1. TaskBar is misbehaving & giving me a glitch - Similar Threads - TaskBar misbehaving giving

2. Taskbar glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar glitching: My laptop's taskbar wouldnt load properly. My problem I've been playing VALORANT and I've been changing the resolution of the game NOT IN THE WINDOWS 11 SETTINGS and it all seemed good. I use alt + tab to switch windows, Then 2 days ago my taskbar wouldnt even load properly....
  3. Is it me, or my taskbar keeps glitching?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it me, or my taskbar keeps glitching?: So, recently, I found something crazy about my taskbar.IT KEEPS ON GLITCHING AND SHIFTING AROUND.I don't know what caused it and why is it happening.Just look at the images below.I will give you time, even if it's a trillion billion years....
  4. Is it me, or my taskbar keeps glitching?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it me, or my taskbar keeps glitching?: So, recently, I found something crazy about my taskbar.IT KEEPS ON GLITCHING AND SHIFTING AROUND.I don't know what caused it and why is it happening.Just look at the images below.I will give you time, even if it's a trillion billion years....
  5. Glitching taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Glitching taskbar: Hello I have been having an issue with my taskbar, it's been glitching. As you can see in the images bellow it happens in the desktop, and when I go fullscreen it hovers above the program that I'm using, Also I canno't take a screenshot of the problem, as in the print it...
  6. Taskbar glitching?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar glitching?: When I right click pinned apps on my taskbar, it seems glitched. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-glitching/2e55acfd-4386-4170-bdf8-3362a7947336
  7. Taskbar in WIN10 misbehaves...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar in WIN10 misbehaves...: Windows 10 Home, Version 20H2 up to dateI usually have my taskbar on the left. And I have QuickLunch tool bar full of small icons, and several icons in the notification area. I do adjust the TB width for optimal look and functionality.Recently, I encountered windows problems...
  8. The computer is glitching and giving me a lot of trouble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The computer is glitching and giving me a lot of trouble: Until 2 days ago,the laptop was ok,working fine,but today,as I was playing some games,sometimes the character stopped moving,and no sound on the game,also,when I open the File Explorer,eventually it closes and 'refreshes' the desktop and 'unselect' the open apps,just like...
  9. Taskbar glitch?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar glitch?: I was ending tasks on Task Manager to remove my hard drive, when the taskbar glitched and now it looks like it has doubled, but the icons stay at the top: [ATTACH] Any ideas?...
  10. Misbehaving Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Misbehaving Taskbar: Whenever I start or reboot Windows, my taskbar does not appear as it was before starting or rebooting Windows. The taskbar appears as a single line with an up/down selection arrow to view the hidden icons. These are the steps I have to take to have the taskbar look and...