Windows 10: Taskbar is missing in windows 10

Discus and support Taskbar is missing in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am not able to see taskbar on my laptop it is hidden or missing from the Windows 10 platform... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mustafaKk, Oct 11, 2020.

1. mustafaKk Win User

Taskbar is missing in windows 10

I am not able to see taskbar on my laptop it is hidden or missing from the Windows 10 platform

:)

mustafaKk, Oct 11, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows 10 Taskbar icons missing/ not responding!

Hello Pasindu,

Windows 10 may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this taskbar issue. For us to assist you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check, type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.

Meanwhile, we suggest that restart the Windows Explorer.exe to refresh your taskbar functionality by following the steps below:

• Open Task Manager
      by right clicking the taskbar.
    • Click More details at the bottom to expand the Task Manager window.
    • Under the Processes tab, look for Windows Explorer.
    • After selecting the Windows Explorer, click the Restart
      button at the bottom.
    • It may take a few seconds and things like your taskbar and Start menu may disappear momentarily, but when it restarts, things should behave better and you can exit Task Manager.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Taskbar is missing in windows 10

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar is missing in windows 10

1. Taskbar is missing in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Taskbar missing

2. My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...: I have Windows 11, version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447I have tried everything I can find to fix the issue. When I open task manager, there is no apps running except for task manager. Explorer does not show for it to be restarted, even when I 'run new task' and turn explorer on...
  3. My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...: I have Windows 11, version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447I have tried everything I can find to fix the issue. When I open task manager, there is no apps running except for task manager. Explorer does not show for it to be restarted, even when I 'run new task' and turn explorer on...
  4. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...: One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound iconsMy network controller shows an error code of 28 and my bluetooth adapter shows an error code of 43, I have no access to...
  5. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...: One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound iconsMy network controller shows an error code of 28 and my bluetooth adapter shows an error code of 43, I have no access to...
  6. Windows 11 - Taskbar missing after Updates from 02-03.2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Taskbar missing after Updates from 02-03.2024: Dear Sirs,After the latest Windows updates from Feb,March-2024 my Asus Laptop is loading the System but with a missing Taskbar. The Taskbar completely dissapeared with all the buttons and icons Start button, search bar and all other icons from the startup Nothing is running....
  7. Windows 11 - Taskbar missing after Updates from 02-03.2024

Windows 11 - Taskbar missing after Updates from 02-03.2024: Dear Sirs,After the latest Windows updates from Feb,March-2024 my Asus Laptop is loading the System but with a missing Taskbar. The Taskbar completely dissapeared with all the buttons and icons Start button, search bar and all other icons from the startup Nothing is running....
  8. Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing: PLEASE HELP ITS BEEN DAYS and i need my computer for work. I have tried so many solutions from other posts but none work. I am on Windows 10 my PC a couple days ago had corrupted files i fixed it by using the sfc /sannow method. Fast forward like a week i turn on my PC and...
  9. Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing

Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing: PLEASE HELP ITS BEEN DAYS and i need my computer for work. I have tried so many solutions from other posts but none work. I am on Windows 10 my PC a couple days ago had corrupted files i fixed it by using the sfc /sannow method. Fast forward like a week i turn on my PC and...
  10. Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging