Windows 10: Taskbar is moved

Discus and support Taskbar is moved in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Some reason, my taskbar is a pixel up and right. It's really annoying me is there a fix? I tried restarting my laptop and running the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Waffles3438, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Taskbar is moved

Some reason, my taskbar is a pixel up and right. It's really annoying me is there a fix? I tried restarting my laptop and running the system troubleshooter and no luck.

:)

Waffles3438, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Moving the taskbar

Hi Kim,

You can customize your taskbar to pin your favorite apps to it, move it to where you want to display on your screen, and specify how taskbar buttons group together when you have more than one window open. To address your question, we suggest
    that you follow these steps on how to move your taskbar to a different location on the screen:

• Open Settings and choose Personalization.
    • Select Taskbar.
    • Under Taskbar location on the screen, click the drop-down menu and select
      Bottom.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 21, 2021
  3. How to drag and move the taskbar on Windows 10?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are unable to move the right side vertical boundary of Start menu. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves the issue.

Step 1: Right click on the Task bar
    and uncheck the option Lock the Taskbar and then try to drag and move the Taskbar to the location you wish.

Step 2: If above step fails, right click on Taskbar and click on
    Properties.

Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window opens, select the location under the drop down menu of
    Taskbar location on screen.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Taskbar is moved

How to drag and move the taskbar on Windows 10?

I checked the Taskbar, as indicated .The "lock the Taskbar" is unchecked. So, the problem stays the same.

hrayravedian, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar is moved

1. Taskbar is moved - Similar Threads - Taskbar moved

2. Ungrouped Taskbar Buttons Programms of the same kind always move together

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ungrouped Taskbar Buttons Programms of the same kind always move together: Hello, I've recently noticed that Tabs in the Taskbar of the same programm cannot be moved individually anymore. If I have 2 seperate Windows of Chrome for instance open and I want to change their Order I cannot. Both of the Tabs move together. This was different before. Is...
  3. Taskbar Icons moving to the center

Taskbar Icons moving to the center: Hi, I hope you are all well.Here is my problem, the people icon, and the hp support assistance were well aligned on my taskbar right icons. However, they recently isolated themselves and moved to the center, leaving a huge gap between themselves and the other icons on the...
  4. How to move Taskbar to the Top on Windows 11 using Registry Editor

in Windows 10 News
    How to move Taskbar to the Top on Windows 11 using Registry Editor: [ATTACH]Although PC users can change the Windows 10 Taskbar location using Windows Settings, Windows 11 users need to use the Registry Editor to move Taskbar to the top. Here is how you can do that on Windows 11 PC. Although icons are center-aligned, Windows 11 displays the...
  5. Windows 11 Won’t Let You Move the Taskbar (But It Should)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 11 Won’t Let You Move the Taskbar (But It Should): Windows 11 includes but the changes to the taskbar are more than just skin deep. Microsoft has removed many taskbar options. Love it or hate it, the taskbar in Windows 11 is stuck on the bottom. Say Goodbye to the Movable Taskbar in the leaked build of Windows 11, but that...
  6. How can i move system tray icons to left side of taskbar and app icons to right side of the...

How can i move system tray icons to left side of taskbar and app icons to right side of the...: How can I flip the taskbar like this shown in the image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-system-tray-icons-to-left-side-of/9d657933-546a-46a6-91e9-955b1e73600c
  7. Windows 10 Taskbar move to new computer

Windows 10 Taskbar move to new computer: Windows 10 Pro 20H2 WorkgroupWould like to transfer settings to new computerTaskbar settingsOutlook Signatures etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-taskbar-move-to-new-computer/5e3bf51c-1642-458e-a0f1-194c73124df4
  8. moving taskbar

moving taskbar: the taskbar is dancing / moving i rested my pcgot new windowsreset the graphics drivers deleted the display d4riversI have done everything note i have a hp pavilion x2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-taskbar/57bfdc31-c5f6-436b-941d-ca250b54b91e
  9. How do I move the system tray to the right side of the Taskbar like normal instead if it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I move the system tray to the right side of the Taskbar like normal instead if it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LILkakakshi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mkntrx/how_do_i_move_the_system_tray_to_the_right_side/
  10. mouse moving slowly and automatically after I click the the app icon in the taskbar to try...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse moving slowly and automatically after I click the the app icon in the taskbar to try...: This happens a week ago. The problem is: whenever I move my mouse into the taskbar, it gets locked and slowly move through all minimized app icons and then slowly moving across the window. During this process, I have no control of the laptop. I can still switch windows by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar moved up a pixel

2. taskbarX moved taskbar up a pixel