Windows 10: Taskbar is not working

Discus and support Taskbar is not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello guys! i need help about something that been annoying me for years (since windows 7) and i really really want to solve this problem so i need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by flicko12345, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Taskbar is not working

hello guys!
    i need help about something that been annoying me for years (since windows 7)
    and i really really want to solve this problem so i need your help and my problem is kinda weird.
    so the problem is i'm starting the computer like everyday and then can't click the taskbar or anything
    what i do to fix is CTRL+ALT+DEL and then when i see the system options i can't click anything with my mouse
    i only can click TAB until it gets to the Cencel tab and then enter.
    and after i do that fix (so called) when i click right click of something in the taskbar for example Skype
    i can't do anything i can't close it from there i can't unpin or pin it to the taskbar i can't do anything there
    so please please please guys help me this problem is killing me for years and i'll be more than happy to solve it

Thanks!

:)

flicko12345, Jan 19, 2016

2. Taskbar is not working

Hi,

The challenge that you are experiencing can occur due to several reasons. To better assist you with your concern, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Have you made any significant changes to your PC before the issue started?
    • What exactly is happening with the taskbar? Kindly provide more details and a screenshot of the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Jan 19, 2016
  3. Zena07_07 Win User
    Taskbar is not working

my task bar has stop working how do i fix it

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

Zena07_07, Jan 19, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Taskbar is not working

Have you tried a different mouse? If wireless, try a wired mouse.

Since it also did this on Windows 7 it sounds like a hardware problem, not a software/OS problem.

What is the make and full model number of the computer if it's a manufactured one?
    I see the motherboard is Gigabyte b75m-d3v.
    What is the make and model number of the mouse.
    Have you tried a different driver for the mouse?

Ztruker, Jan 21, 2016
Thema:

Taskbar is not working

1. Taskbar is not working - Similar Threads - Taskbar working

2. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  3. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  4. Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: In my pc start button , taskbar and any deafult apps are not working. whenever i tried to open settings or any default apps it says " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an...
  5. Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: In my pc start button , taskbar and any deafult apps are not working. whenever i tried to open settings or any default apps it says " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an...
  6. Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: From few past weeks my start button,taskbar,settings and default apps are not working.i tried many ways but it still does't work.tell me any way how to fix it...
  7. Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: From few past weeks my start button,taskbar,settings and default apps are not working.i tried many ways but it still does't work.tell me any way how to fix it...
  8. start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: From past few days i can't open my start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps. whenever i try to open them it says " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an...
  9. start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: From past few days i can't open my start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps. whenever i try to open them it says " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an...
  10. start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working