Windows 10: TaskBar is visible in minecraft even with the Full Screen Settings on and the F3 control...

Discus and support TaskBar is visible in minecraft even with the Full Screen Settings on and the F3 control... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So basicly what happens is im playing minecraft in full screen and when i go with my mouse down to the bottom of the screen it shows up the taskbar,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by raulgomes1, Feb 9, 2020.

1. TaskBar is visible in minecraft even with the Full Screen Settings on and the F3 control...

So basicly what happens is im playing minecraft in full screen and when i go with my mouse down to the bottom of the screen it shows up the taskbar, and it's pretty anoying. And these doenst happen with the other games only with minecraft i have tried everything lock the taskbar, make the taskbar hide everything and it still shows up...
    The Second problem is i cant see my coordinates with the f3 and in the options theres no category to put coordinates can anyone help with these issue thanks!

:)

raulgomes1, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Taskbar is visible while playing Minecraft Game

Hi MasterMister,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The screen shot which is uploaded is in Windowed mode, we have to change it to immersive mode to enable it in full screen.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Launch the Minecraft game.
    2. Select Video settings. This menu will have all the settings for graphics and videos.
    3. Select Full screen and make sure it is
      turned on.

You can also check with the following two shortcut keys to enable full screen mode.

• F11
    • Alt+Enter

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Feb 9, 2020
  3. minecraft f3 key doens't work

Hi MatildeRizzi,

I'm sorry that previous solution didn't worked. Could you explain me in detail which output you receive when you press F3 or Fn+F3?

According to your keyboard, usually it should control monitor Brightness. Is It working fine outside Minecraft program?

Can you eventually go to options menu in Minecraft? Press “Esc” which is on your keyboard. That should open up the menu/pause screen. On that menu, you should find a button labeled “Options…”.

AlessandroMana, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Alec Kamp Win User

TaskBar is visible in minecraft even with the Full Screen Settings on and the F3 control...

Minecraft: Windows 10 edition F3

Dear Microsoft Corp.

I am currently using the new game that MOJANG has recently released Minecraft: Windows 10 edition on version 1.2.5 and I wanted to ask if you and MOJANG could work together and add in the F3 button into the Minecraft Windows 10 edition. please convince MOJANG
    to add in the F3 button so that players that play MCPE or MC WIN10 edition for using the current biome that they are in, or their XYZ Coordinates like in the original Minecraft. please do this for fellow Minecrafters and make the game a whole lot easies for
    players to do this without cheats or going into the game files and messing up crap. please help us and make life easier

Alec Kamp, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

TaskBar is visible in minecraft even with the Full Screen Settings on and the F3 control...

1. TaskBar is visible in minecraft even with the Full Screen Settings on and the F3 control... - Similar Threads - TaskBar visible minecraft

2. F3 on minecraft doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F3 on minecraft doesn't work: When I press f3 in minecraft, my coordinates don't show but instead a menu with the 4 gamemodes appear. I don't have an f lock button and the fn button aswell as ctrl don't help....
  3. F3 on minecraft doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    F3 on minecraft doesn't work: When I press f3 in minecraft, my coordinates don't show but instead a menu with the 4 gamemodes appear. I don't have an f lock button and the fn button aswell as ctrl don't help....
  4. Taskbar visibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar visibility: Whenever I tab out of a fullscreen application, my taskbar turns invisible and I cannot click on it. Whenever I click where my taskbar WOULD be, it just tabs me back into the full-screened application. For example, I would be playing apex legends, and when I tab out, my...
  5. Local taskbar visible during remote desktop full screen Win11>Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local taskbar visible during remote desktop full screen Win11>Win10: Unable to stop the local task bar from showing in the remote desktop view on a Win11 connected to Win10 machine. So, the remote taskbar is hidden behind it. The only option presented so far is to permanently hide the local task bar. Not a good option.Working just fine on a...
  6. Local taskbar visible during remote desktop full screen Win11>Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local taskbar visible during remote desktop full screen Win11>Win10: Unable to stop the local task bar from showing in the remote desktop view on a Win11 connected to Win10 machine. So, the remote taskbar is hidden behind it. The only option presented so far is to permanently hide the local task bar. Not a good option.Working just fine on a...
  7. Minecraft f3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft f3: My Minecraft f3 and debugs are not working properly, I want to use f3 + g to see chunk borders but I see nothing. It says in the chat that the chunk borders are shown but I do not see them. I play on a Windows 10....
  8. minecraft f3 key doens't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    minecraft f3 key doens't work: Hi, I have windows 10 laptop, I bought minecraft, i need to see the coordinates but the key fn+f3 doen't work Please help me. I try to modify into settings but there isn't nothing to change...
  9. Taskbar is visible while playing Minecraft Game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Taskbar is visible while playing Minecraft Game: ***<Title chnage from: Minecraft still showing top and bottom bars?>*** When I play minecraft, both the taskbar and the bar at the top stay on the screen. It doesn't happen for youtube or any of my other games, just minecraft. This is the only game I have through the...
  10. Taskbar stays visible while in full-screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar stays visible while in full-screen mode: While running full screen games, videos, etc, the taskbar at the bottom of the screen remains visible. This issue has occurred ever since I got my new computer, which came with a clean version of Windows 10. I have not experienced this issue with previous computers. I'm...