Windows 10: Taskbar is visible while playing Minecraft Game

Discus and support Taskbar is visible while playing Minecraft Game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; ***<Title chnage from: Minecraft still showing top and bottom bars?>*** When I play minecraft, both the taskbar and the bar at the top stay on the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by toddcoward, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Taskbar is visible while playing Minecraft Game

***<Title chnage from: Minecraft still showing top and bottom bars?>***

When I play minecraft, both the taskbar and the bar at the top stay on the screen. It doesn't happen for youtube or any of my other games, just minecraft. This is the only game I have through the microsoft store on my computer so there's a chance it might be that?

Here's a screenshot in case it would help.

Taskbar is visible while playing Minecraft Game [​IMG]

:)

toddcoward, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to play Minecraft game

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and Display driver updates?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Is he issue specific to Minecraft?

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the below article and try the mentioned troubleshooting methods. Check if that helps:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-gameplay-issues-windows-10

Method 2: Update Display driver and check if you are able to play game.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to play Minecraft game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Taskbar disappears behind games

Hi,

A recent change in the configuration of your device can be one of the factors why this issue occurs.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which Windows build version are you using? To check, type
      winver in the Search box, select the resulting command and send us a screenshot of the information window.
    • Have you tried running other games? If yes, are you experiencing the same issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In addition, when running a game in full-screen mode the taskbar is normally hidden. For case isolation, try to run the game in windows-mode. This mode allows you to run the game in a smaller window which allows you to have your taskbar visible. To
    do this, we suggest that you check the game support site for any information on how to configure the game using this option.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Taskbar is visible while playing Minecraft Game

Minecraft

Hi Reinis,

There are several editions of Minecraft. Each edition works best on the platform it was intended to.
    Minecraft: Java and Minecraft: Windows 10 editions were created for Windows 10 devices. There's a different version available for an Xbox One platform. To answer your question, since the version you have is for Windows 10,
    you'll need to purchase the game's Xbox One version. You may purchase Minecraft: Xbox One version on this

link

Our Xbox developers are collating suggestions for the improvement of your Xbox gaming experience. Recently, we've created the
    Xbox Play Anywhere feature. This allows Windows 10 games to be played on Xbox One and vice versa. Based on the list, Minecraft is not yet an
    XPA game. You may refer to this
    link
    for additional details regarding the XPA games. Since Minecraft is not yet an
    XPA game, we recommend submitting a post to the
    Xbox UserVoice
    page and request this game to be included as an Xbox Play Anywhere.

We hope we're able to answer your query.

If there's anything else you want to clarify, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar is visible while playing Minecraft Game

1. Taskbar is visible while playing Minecraft Game - Similar Threads - Taskbar visible while

2. Taskbar NOT! Closing While Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar NOT! Closing While Playing Games: So i've been having this problem for a very long time and still cant seem to find a fix. I'm playing ARK: Survival Evolved and whenever I look up and down the taskabr pops up whenever I look down, and when i look up the option to exit the game pops up. It's extremly annoying...
  3. Taskbar NOT! Closing While Playing Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar NOT! Closing While Playing Games: So i've been having this problem for a very long time and still cant seem to find a fix. I'm playing ARK: Survival Evolved and whenever I look up and down the taskabr pops up whenever I look down, and when i look up the option to exit the game pops up. It's extremly annoying...
  4. Taskbar randomly refreshes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar randomly refreshes while playing games: My taskbar keeps refreshing itself while I am playing Minecraft and I have not been able to fix it since it started happening. It even happened while I was to type this. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. Taskbar randomly refreshes while playing games

Taskbar randomly refreshes while playing games: My taskbar keeps refreshing itself while I am playing Minecraft and I have not been able to fix it since it started happening. It even happened while I was to type this. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. Taskbar visibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar visibility: Whenever I tab out of a fullscreen application, my taskbar turns invisible and I cannot click on it. Whenever I click where my taskbar WOULD be, it just tabs me back into the full-screened application. For example, I would be playing apex legends, and when I tab out, my...
  7. Taskbar visibility

Taskbar visibility: Whenever I tab out of a fullscreen application, my taskbar turns invisible and I cannot click on it. Whenever I click where my taskbar WOULD be, it just tabs me back into the full-screened application. For example, I would be playing apex legends, and when I tab out, my...
  8. Taskbar won't hide while playing games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar won't hide while playing games: Recently, the taskbar won't hide when I'm playing games. I tried the F11 hotkey. I checked that the games are fullscreen mode I fixed the resolution I enabled "hide taskbar" in the taskbar settings. Nothing worked. I don't know what else to try....
  9. Only the time is visible on the taskbar while on the side.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Only the time is visible on the taskbar while on the side.: Hello, everyone! So, I turned on my laptop this morning to find out that the date went missing and only the time was visible, like shown below. [ATTACH] Of course, that happens when the taskbar is on the side, which in my case is on the right side. However, if I put it...
  10. Taskbar automatically pops up while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar automatically pops up while playing games: Bought GEars 4 started to play. Everything suits, but the game often turns out that the top / bottom panel crawls out, which leads to inconvenience, as well as a spontaneous pause in the game every 30 seconds … It is clear that the work of WIN10 applications works this way,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft full screen keeps showing taskbar

2. how to see taskbar minecraft java

3. minecraft open with task bar

4. windows how to hide the taskbar in minecraft,
  5. how to close taskbar while playing minecraft,
  6. minecraft windows 10 taskbar,
  7. why is my taskbar visible when in minecraft full screen,
  8. how to stop taskbar peaking windows 10 while playing minecraft,
  9. why is the taskbar visible on minecraft,
  10. satisfactory game taskbar remains visible,
  11. taskbar popping up while playing world of warcraft,