Windows 10: Taskbar isn't working properly

Discus and support Taskbar isn't working properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] After some time using windows I noticed, that these 2 icons became "broken", and I have no idea, why this happened, help me please. P.s. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ignatij, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Ignatij Win User

Taskbar isn't working properly

Taskbar isn't working properly [​IMG]

After some time using windows I noticed, that these 2 icons became "broken", and I have no idea, why this happened, help me please.

P.s. In "dark" mode of windows icon of windows store gets readable, but it's still not enough.

:)

Ignatij, Oct 14, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Taskbar isn't working properly

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar isn't working properly

1. Taskbar isn't working properly - Similar Threads - Taskbar isn't working

2. PC isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC isn't working properly: Hello,I've recently built a new pc, but for the past 6 months I've experienced some problems. Number one is that my PC crashes once or twice every three months. I've taken a look at my event viewer but cant really figure out how to fix the problems or even understand what is...
  3. PC isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC isn't working properly: Hello,I've recently built a new pc, but for the past 6 months I've experienced some problems. Number one is that my PC crashes once or twice every three months. I've taken a look at my event viewer but cant really figure out how to fix the problems or even understand what is...
  4. taskbar isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar isn't working: My Taskbar isn't working and I also can't access my settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-isnt-working/d08b5758-8e3d-4163-bb5a-4f7d2cda0956
  5. taskbar isn't working

taskbar isn't working: My Taskbar isn't working and I also can't access my settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-isnt-working/d08b5758-8e3d-4163-bb5a-4f7d2cda0956
  6. taskbar isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Taskbar is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is not working properly: Sir/madam, My taskbar is not working properly. I have pined screenshot and I have denoted with the curved linecolored-Red which is not working. Please provide the solution to this. I have run troubleshoot but it didn't solve the problem....
  8. Taskbar is not working properly

Taskbar is not working properly: Sir/madam, My taskbar is not working properly. I have pined screenshot and I have denoted with the curved linecolored-Red which is not working. Please provide the solution to this. I have run troubleshoot but it didn't solve the problem....
  9. Taskbar not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Taskbar not working properly.: Posting in 'Devices and Drivers' only because it is selected by default for me. If belongs in a different topic ADMINS please change it or inform me, thank you.I have searched multiple times for more information about how to fix the issues I am having and have not found a...
  10. Taskbar not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar not working properly: Hi, I just bought a new laptop and it was working fine in the beginning but suddenly it stopped and started to restart. Now everytime I open it I am greeted by a black screen that takes some time to clear away. And when it does, the taskbar doesn't work properly. A few icons...