Windows 10: taskbar isn't working

Discus and support taskbar isn't working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Taskbar isn't working and I also can't access my settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Harrison Judah, Jan 12, 2023.

1. taskbar isn't working

My Taskbar isn't working and I also can't access my settings

:)

Harrison Judah, Jan 12, 2023

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 12, 2023
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jan 12, 2023
  4. taskbar isn't working

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 12, 2023
Thema:

taskbar isn't working

1. taskbar isn't working - Similar Threads - taskbar isn't working

2. Taskbar isn't responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar isn't responding: I have the exact same issue here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-window-10-taskbar-not-responding-and/376509ef-d392-429a-ba25-453f3d875916But I tried both solutions and they didn't work, taksbar is still stuck at loading whenever I hover over...
  3. taskbar isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar isn't working: My Taskbar isn't working and I also can't access my settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-isnt-working/d08b5758-8e3d-4163-bb5a-4f7d2cda0956
  4. taskbar isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar isn't working: My Taskbar isn't working and I also can't access my settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-isnt-working/d08b5758-8e3d-4163-bb5a-4f7d2cda0956
  5. Windows Taskbar isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Taskbar isn't working.: HelloI tried to fix Microsoft Store slow download by running this command:Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\\AppXManifest.xml”}I accidentally turned off my pc while the command was running.now the Taskbar...
  6. Windows Taskbar isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Taskbar isn't working.: HelloI tried to fix Microsoft Store slow download by running this command:Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\\AppXManifest.xml”}I accidentally turned off my pc while the command was running.now the Taskbar...
  7. Windows Taskbar isn't working.

8. Windows 10 Taskbar isn't working correctly..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Taskbar isn't working correctly..: My taskbar is glitching or something is wrong with it. I couldn't find anything on this issue, but I hope its fixable. The bottom portion of the Taskbar doesn't show up, and it makes it more difficult to see which apps are open. Ive tried restarting my PC, looked it up, and...
  9. Taskbar isn't working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar isn't working properly: [IMG] After some time using windows I noticed, that these 2 icons became "broken", and I have no idea, why this happened, help me please. P.s. In "dark" mode of windows icon of windows store gets readable, but it's still not enough....
  10. No desktop, start button isn't working, no taskbar

No desktop, start button isn't working, no taskbar: My computer got stuck in an automatic repair loop, but I managed to fix it, but then a new problem came up. Whenever I sign in, I am met with a black screen with no taskbar. My start button hasn't working for quite some time as well. I can open task manager, and I've been...