Windows 10: Taskbar Issue After Reboot

Discus and support Taskbar Issue After Reboot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had to do a hard reboot after my computer became unresponsive, in which Windows 10 was reinstalled. Now my taskbar now looks different and I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BlazerLove85, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Taskbar Issue After Reboot

I had to do a hard reboot after my computer became unresponsive, in which Windows 10 was reinstalled. Now my taskbar now looks different and I am unable to change the color of it from white. Any idea on how to fix this?

Taskbar Issue After Reboot [​IMG]

Taskbar Issue After Reboot 04ea60a5-48e0-4532-a485-70d0292f79d4?upload=true.png

:)

BlazerLove85, Jul 8, 2019

2. Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Taskbar Issue After Reboot

windows 10 taskbar changes on reboot after last major update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• How exactly did you customize the task bar?

• Are you referring to November update?
    I suggest you to provide the steps how did you customize the taskbar so that we can reproduce the issue.

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar Issue After Reboot

1. Taskbar Issue After Reboot - Similar Threads - Taskbar Issue Reboot

2. Hidden taskbar behavior after reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden taskbar behavior after reboot.: I use a two monitor setup with the taskbar on both monitors hidden. Normally there are no problems, and both taskbars display the date and time as I want. However, when I reboot my laptop, the taskbar on the external monitor which I designated as main display doesn't show the...
  3. Hidden taskbar behavior after reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden taskbar behavior after reboot.: I use a two monitor setup with the taskbar on both monitors hidden. Normally there are no problems, and both taskbars display the date and time as I want. However, when I reboot my laptop, the taskbar on the external monitor which I designated as main display doesn't show the...
  4. Issue with taskbar after update

Issue with taskbar after update: I don't know why all the icon present at taskabar vanished after windows update , i tried restarting it but nothing helped ,pls suggest some ways to fix this...
  5. Taskbar resetting itself after reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar resetting itself after reboot: Hi, My taskbar keeps resetting resetting its position from everytime when I boot up my laptop, I usually sets the taskbar at the center but when rebooted, the taskbar resets itself to the default position of windows 10.I tried running DISM and SFC command but it didn't...
  6. Taskbar resetting itself after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar resetting itself after reboot: Hi, My taskbar keeps resetting resetting its position from everytime when I boot up my laptop, I usually sets the taskbar at the center but when rebooted, the taskbar resets itself to the default position of windows 10.I tried running DISM and SFC command but it didn't...
  7. Taskbar resetting itself after reboot

8. Taskbar not loading after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar not loading after reboot: My taskbar when rebooting my desktop, is in constant "loading" mode - the window key and all the app icons are missing. It will only appear after I wait a few minutes and I double click on the taskbar, but if I don't double click on it, it won't ever load. Is there anything I...
  9. Issue with Reboot After Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with Reboot After Update: I seem to have an issue with my system rebooting after Windows updates. Downloads and installs updates fine but manual or automatic reboot to finish the installation results in a hang after post I think. Shutting down the computer via power switch and restarting brings it...
  10. Password issue after reboot.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password issue after reboot.: Hey guys, I have this weird lockscreen issue. Whenever I reboot my laptop, I see my usual lockscreen. When I hit enter, I see that sign-in window where username and password is already filled (Just for a second) and directly takes me to my homescreen. My build is 1803 in...