Windows 10: Taskbar issues

Discus and support Taskbar issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why can I no longer pin mail app to my taskbar or create a shortcut on my desktop? I can only access mail through windows button, not ideal.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GillRoss1, May 18, 2020.

1. GillRoss1 Win User

Taskbar issues

Why can I no longer pin mail app to my taskbar or create a shortcut on my desktop? I can only access mail through windows button, not ideal.

:)

GillRoss1, May 18, 2020

2. Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 23, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 23, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Taskbar issues

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar issues

1. Taskbar issues - Similar Threads - Taskbar issues

2. When Microsoft is going to fix taskbar disappearing issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When Microsoft is going to fix taskbar disappearing issue.: This post aims to draw attention to the persistent bug in Windows 11, particularly concerning the disappearance of the taskbar after sleep mode. Despite exhaustive troubleshooting efforts, it's evident that this issue stems from a fundamental flaw within the Windows 11...
  3. When Microsoft is going to fix taskbar disappearing issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When Microsoft is going to fix taskbar disappearing issue.: This post aims to draw attention to the persistent bug in Windows 11, particularly concerning the disappearance of the taskbar after sleep mode. Despite exhaustive troubleshooting efforts, it's evident that this issue stems from a fundamental flaw within the Windows 11...
  4. StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar: Yesterday last night I updated Windows 11 to version 22H2 OS Build: 22621.3007 and shut down the computer after it finished updating. This morning, I decided to turn on my computer and found out that StartAllBack is not working properly.The Windows button on the taskbar...
  5. StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar

StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar: Yesterday last night I updated Windows 11 to version 22H2 OS Build: 22621.3007 and shut down the computer after it finished updating. This morning, I decided to turn on my computer and found out that StartAllBack is not working properly.The Windows button on the taskbar...
  6. Taskbar Auto-Hide Issue in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Auto-Hide Issue in Windows 11: Previously, in Windows 11, I was able to set the taskbar to auto-hide, and it would appear when I moved my mouse cursor to the bottom of the screen, even when using applications in full-screen mode. However, I have recently noticed that the taskbar does not appear when using...
  7. Taskbar Auto-Hide Issue in Windows 11

Taskbar Auto-Hide Issue in Windows 11: Previously, in Windows 11, I was able to set the taskbar to auto-hide, and it would appear when I moved my mouse cursor to the bottom of the screen, even when using applications in full-screen mode. However, I have recently noticed that the taskbar does not appear when using...
  8. Taskbar Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Issue: Hi My task bar on my laptop is half missing and unresponsive. I can scroll up with the touchscreen to open the pinned apps but all icons are gone from task bar.Any assistance greatly appreciated.Scott...
  9. Taskbar Issue

Taskbar Issue: Hi My task bar on my laptop is half missing and unresponsive. I can scroll up with the touchscreen to open the pinned apps but all icons are gone from task bar.Any assistance greatly appreciated.Scott...
  10. Windows 11 Taskbar Customization Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Customization Issue: Hi, I recently upgraded to Windows 11, and I'm having trouble customizing my taskbar. When I right-click on the taskbar and select "Taskbar settings," nothing happens. I've also tried accessing the settings through the Windows Settings app, but it keeps crashing whenever I...