Windows 10: taskbar issues

Discus and support taskbar issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My son deleted something shortly after installing windows 10, on his laptop, now he can not left click on anything in the taskbar. Just has the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by djprowa, Dec 27, 2015.

1. djprowa Win User

taskbar issues

My son deleted something shortly after installing windows 10,
    on his laptop, now he can not left click on anything in the taskbar.
    Just has the hourglass thing run for a few seconds and then disappears.
    with nothing else happening.

Just wondering how to restore

Thanks in advance

:)

djprowa, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Joyce J. Win User

Taskbar issue

No changes made, no error messages, no new applications. I am not able to log into Pandora on Chrome. But I was able to get it working on Microsoft Edge. No troubleshooting done.

Joyce J., Dec 27, 2015
  3. Joyce J. Win User
    Taskbar issue

I need help getting my desktop to function the same as it did last week. For some reason, the taskbar isn't functioning the same. For example, last week when I had multiple programs open such as Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks (QB), and Word, I could switch
    between them by clicking on the icon for that program in my taskbar at the bottom of the screen. Now when I click on the icon it tries to open a separate instance of the program.

Joyce J., Dec 27, 2015
  4. taskbar issues

hTconeM9user, Dec 27, 2015
Thema:

taskbar issues

1. taskbar issues - Similar Threads - taskbar issues

2. windows 11 23H2 download issues with taskbar missing and settings app not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 23H2 download issues with taskbar missing and settings app not working: Originally installed 23H2 towards end of February 2024 and had immediate problems with a missing taskbar and settings not working. after trying several suggestions gave up and did a recovery and restore to previous version of 22H2. This got me thru the tax season and earlier...
  3. windows 11 23H2 download issues with taskbar missing and settings app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 23H2 download issues with taskbar missing and settings app not working: Originally installed 23H2 towards end of February 2024 and had immediate problems with a missing taskbar and settings not working. after trying several suggestions gave up and did a recovery and restore to previous version of 22H2. This got me thru the tax season and earlier...
  4. I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...: Hi Team,I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have already tried the troubleshooting mention here where as there is no resolution yet, Please guide.Thanks & Regards,Debalina Das...
  5. I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...

I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...: Hi Team,I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have already tried the troubleshooting mention here where as there is no resolution yet, Please guide.Thanks & Regards,Debalina Das...
  6. I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Taskbar issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar issue: I run Windows 11. For the last couple of days I have come across an issue where the mouse cursor does not do anything when hovering over icons on the taskbar. Clicking also does nothing. For now, pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL is enough to fix it, however it would be nice to fix...
  8. Taskbar issue

Taskbar issue: I run Windows 11. For the last couple of days I have come across an issue where the mouse cursor does not do anything when hovering over icons on the taskbar. Clicking also does nothing. For now, pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL is enough to fix it, however it would be nice to fix...
  9. Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.: Right click on taskbar apps do not open context menu. Search box input not clear after search, on search box click it randomly disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-apps-right-click-issue-search-box-issue/9d1d7e79-9246-44b6-b9ca-87bc201d9caf
  10. Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.

Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.: Right click on taskbar apps do not open context menu. Search box input not clear after search, on search box click it randomly disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-apps-right-click-issue-search-box-issue/9d1d7e79-9246-44b6-b9ca-87bc201d9caf