Windows 10: Taskbar items loading to full screen on startup

Discus and support Taskbar items loading to full screen on startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; howdy, since win 10 anniversary update on loading to desktop my Xonar DGX Audio Center, Logitech gaming software are on screen, no matter what i do,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DR3WST3R, Aug 27, 2016.

1. DR3WST3R Win User

Taskbar items loading to full screen on startup

howdy, since win 10 anniversary update on loading to desktop my Xonar DGX Audio Center, Logitech gaming software are on screen, no matter what i do, even after uninstalling and cleaning leftovers from drive/registry then still on screen, also river tuner statistics server box appeares something about could not establish connection with server, i have allowed in firewalls n anywhere else that could block its connection to no avail, also the logitech game panel not displaying properly anymore, pic in link
    https://i.imgur.com/TSYcjLD.png

:)

DR3WST3R, Aug 27, 2016

2. Is there a key shortcut that will allow me to toggle the levels of the task bar when it takes more than a single level?

It is built in, they just hide it. And I added more info to my post, so re-read it.

Now you have your pinned items on taskbar, another full row to add items in quick launch and your pinned quick access items in explorer that is pinned to taskbar. Everything at your fingertips. And auto hide task bar gives you full access to your whole screen
    viewing area in normal or full screen mode.

And you are Welcome!

seahawks65, Aug 27, 2016
  3. jcounts24 Win User
    Start Menu and taskbar messed after Fall Creator Update

I've noticed a bunch of weird task bar issues since the update. Can't right click items anymore, sometimes the taskbar will overlay on top of videos that are full screen. Occasionally the windows key will stop functioning and I can't even left click on
    the taskbar menu.

jcounts24, Aug 27, 2016
Thema:

Taskbar items loading to full screen on startup

1. Taskbar items loading to full screen on startup - Similar Threads - Taskbar items loading

2. Taskbar and Wallpaper don't load on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar and Wallpaper don't load on startup: Hello, after turning on or restarting the computer, the taskbar, wallpaper, and icons just don't load. I see only a black screen and cursor.. I always have to manually launch Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc and start explorer.exe via Run new task button. When I do...
  3. Taskbar slow to load on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar slow to load on startup: Whenever my I open my laptop and login, the taskbar takes a few minutes to load. It just appears blank. I tried some solutions like disabling some unwanted apps on the startup tabs in the task manager, or rebuilding the icon caches but the problem still persists....
  4. Taskbar slow to load on startup

Taskbar slow to load on startup: Whenever my I open my laptop and login, the taskbar takes a few minutes to load. It just appears blank. I tried some solutions like disabling some unwanted apps on the startup tabs in the task manager, or rebuilding the icon caches but the problem still persists....
  5. Taskbar slow to load on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows 10 taskbar not loading on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 taskbar not loading on startup: So when I start up my pc, my taskbar does not show any app, just window and search buttons. A few seconds later, the apps will eventually show, but just takes an uncomfortable amount of time. Also, the Windows app drawer quick access or whatever you call it is also not there....
  7. Taskbar not Loading on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not Loading on Startup: Hello, got a problem where my Taskbar wont load after I start my PC. It started when I opened Netflix in my Browser and my whole PC didnt respond anymore.I restarted and once it was finished the taskbar didnt load. The Explorer though seems to start and is even shown in the...
  8. Taskbar not Loading on Startup

Taskbar not Loading on Startup: Hello, got a problem where my Taskbar wont load after I start my PC. It started when I opened Netflix in my Browser and my whole PC didnt respond anymore.I restarted and once it was finished the taskbar didnt load. The Explorer though seems to start and is even shown in the...
  9. Windows 10 Taskbar Not Loading on Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Taskbar Not Loading on Startup: Title is self-explanatory. I have Windows installed on a M.2 SSD and every time I start my PC, all the applications on the taskbar never load up. I have to literally click on the taskbar once, and then the page will refresh and all the apps will show up. I have done...
  10. Startup items don't always load

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup items don't always load: seems to be hit or miss... rebooted a min ago, things like malwarebytes, lanlights (For network indicator) etc... didn't pop up... reboot again,m there they are, reboot another time, the desktop windows manager (I assume it control's the scaling) doesn't boot so all text is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DR3WST3R