Windows 10: Taskbar Jump list and Context menu not working.

Discus and support Taskbar Jump list and Context menu not working. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This really isn't a question, but seeing as I haven't found a definitive answer and solved it for myself I'll post it. Problem: My bottom taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Quenlar, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Quenlar Win User

Taskbar Jump list and Context menu not working.

This really isn't a question, but seeing as I haven't found a definitive answer and solved it for myself I'll post it.

Problem:

My bottom taskbar was showing jump list options but I could not run them at all, across multiple programs. It would not launch the program.

Also, the context menu right click options was not launching programs as intended (I could not run CMD rightclick as admin).

The Solution was QuickSFV was interfering with all these options, I uninstalled the program and everything is working as intended.

I've been looking for a solution for months, hope this helps someone.

:)

Quenlar, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Teddy2016 Win User

File Explorer jump list not working

Hi!

I have not been able to recreate the issue local. But I do remember unpinning the Taskbar file explore earlier then repining it.

So in the start menu the "file explore" link has a jump also. Does it reflect pined and do they work?? If so unpin task bar file explore, then pin the start menu file explore to taskbar. also does internet explore taskbar icon jump links work??

If this does not resolve you I will look at the jump list as it is kind of a context menu. Also I have show recently open items in Jump List or the Taskbar off in settings. I'm also on W10 pro no I have to check W10 Home.

Teddy2016, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Microsoft Office Taskbar Jump Lists

Hi Ken,

For us to better assist you with the taskbar Jump Lists issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to the computer prior to this issue (e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Does the issue also occur on other pinned apps/files?

In the meantime, we suggest to turn off/on Jump Lists in Settings. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Personalization.
    • In the left pane, click Start.
    • Turn Off then turn On Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on the Start or the taskbar.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Taskbar Jump list and Context menu not working.

Cant disable the jump list

I think I've turned off everything necessary to disable the taskbar context menu jump list. If I toggle the setting on and off, the items disappear from the context menu,

Taskbar Jump list and Context menu not working. [​IMG]

but after that it starts all over again.

kitpzyxmsir, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar Jump list and Context menu not working.

1. Taskbar Jump list and Context menu not working. - Similar Threads - Taskbar Jump list

2. Add mnemonics to windows 10 taskbar jump lists context

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add mnemonics to windows 10 taskbar jump lists context: A mnemonics I use all the time in the taskbar pinned app context, rightclick a recent file, F to remove from the recent list., has gone in windows 10.How do I reassign the mnemonic F to the "Remove from this list"?...
  3. Add mnemonics to windows 10 taskbar jump lists context

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add mnemonics to windows 10 taskbar jump lists context: A mnemonics I use all the time in the taskbar pinned app context, rightclick a recent file, F to remove from the recent list., has gone in windows 10.How do I reassign the mnemonic F to the "Remove from this list"?...
  4. Add mnemonics to windows 10 taskbar jump lists context

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Context menu on taskbar icon

Context menu on taskbar icon: I have issue with taskbar icons. When I right click on icon, context menu does not appear. For example, right click on edge should show close window, new window, incognito new window. Does anyone know how to solve this?...
  6. Taskbar Jump List - Get it Back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Jump List - Get it Back: Since the taskbar jump list (recent files) has been removed, is there some registry edits that can be made to return the functionality/ submitted by /u/super_delegate [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fclp1k/taskbar_jump_list_get_it_back/
  7. Black Context Menu for Taskbar and Old Context Menu for Desktop

Black Context Menu for Taskbar and Old Context Menu for Desktop: Hello. Today I got an update, and I noticed afterwards that the Windows 10 context menu when you right click the desktop went back to the old version and not the Windows 10 version. Also, the context menu for right clicking in the taskbar turned black in the background. Not...
  8. IE11 Jump List not working

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Jump List not working: Anyone having issues with IE11 jump list. I have IE pinned and normally right clicking it brings up a jump list but it's not doing anything now. I tried it in the start menu and get the same problem. I can launch it and use it just fine other than this. I checked reliability...
  9. No taskbar properties in the context menu of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    No taskbar properties in the context menu of the taskbar: Hi guys, Yesterday I installed Windows 10 Pro and after sometime I noticed that when I right-click on the taskbar I don't have "Properties" option which normally should be. Could you please help me to sort it out. Thank you. 62126
  10. Taskbar program Jump List disappears

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar program Jump List disappears: Hi, I'm running the latest version of Windows 10 Pro and I have somewhat of a quirky problem. My taskbar is at the bottom of the screen but I have it expanded to 2 rows, e.g. twice as "thick" vertically as the default. When I right-click on any pinned icons on the bottom...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WINDOWS EXPANDED JUMP LIST NOT WORKING

2. windows recent links taskbar not found