Windows 10: Taskbar keeps blacking out, but goes back to normal transparency when I enlargen it and...

Discus and support Taskbar keeps blacking out, but goes back to normal transparency when I enlargen it and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/krrys3zlocw31.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=95d10c32135d59b35f49f81fa12dca47eb5615a3 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yamaan241, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Taskbar keeps blacking out, but goes back to normal transparency when I enlargen it and...

/u/yamaan241, Nov 2, 2019

2. taskbar tranparency

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will surely assist you with this.

I would suggest you to change the desktop themes and check if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

If that doesn't help I would suggest you to end the explorer.exe and restart it and see if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

Please follow the steps below to restart explorer.exe:

stop and start Explorer.exe

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.
    And see if it helps.

Do let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Nov 2, 2019
  3. kouzou Win User
    Transparent Borders BUG with the new 'Title Bars Colour' feature

Oh thanks for the suggestion.
    I will try that out and I hope it works for me too.

kouzou, Nov 2, 2019
  4. tischot Win User

Taskbar keeps blacking out, but goes back to normal transparency when I enlargen it and...

Turn On or Off Acrylic Taskbar Transparency in Windows 10

Since a week or so ago i added the clear transparency reg file for the taskbar. At normal use of my laptop the taskbar is acryllic. But somehow, whenever my laptop goes to power saving mode, the taskbar becomes clear (which i want it to be constantly). Is there an explaination/sollution to this?

tischot, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Taskbar keeps blacking out, but goes back to normal transparency when I enlargen it and...

1. Taskbar keeps blacking out, but goes back to normal transparency when I enlargen it and... - Similar Threads - Taskbar keeps blacking

2. my taskbar goes transparent when a backround application is fullscreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my taskbar goes transparent when a backround application is fullscreen.: It isn't just one application. It is any thing that is fullscreen and covers the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-goes-transparent-when-a-backround/c718f48a-04d5-4a28-802b-c76ea35f1d54
  3. my taskbar goes transparent when a backround application is fullscreen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my taskbar goes transparent when a backround application is fullscreen.: It isn't just one application. It is any thing that is fullscreen and covers the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-goes-transparent-when-a-backround/c718f48a-04d5-4a28-802b-c76ea35f1d54
  4. my taskbar goes transparent when a backround application is fullscreen.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar goes black for 30 seconds then icons appear back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar goes black for 30 seconds then icons appear back: I think about yesterday my laptop started refreshing its task bar i think? Which causes my taskbar to go black for 30 seconds and causes my fans to spin for about a minute. I am on windows 11 build 22000.556. I have no idea what started this but it gets annoying and id like...
  6. Taskbar keeps blacking out randomly

Taskbar keeps blacking out randomly: Hi, I've been having this issue since yesterday and the issue is that my taskbar keeps blacking out randomly as well as my cursor just disappearing. Is there any way to fix this? It's getting really annoying....
  7. Black screen for a while on startup, then goes back to normal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen for a while on startup, then goes back to normal: When I turn My gaming laptop on, it usually takes 20mins due to the black screen. After that, it’s a little slow but fine. Thanks submitted by /u/carterchillman [link] [comments]...
  8. Laptop freezes and goes back to normal when I unplug / plug it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezes and goes back to normal when I unplug / plug it.: So yeah, my laptop often freezes even when I'm not using heavy programs and the only way to fix it is to either unplug it or plug it in. My laptop's a Dell G3 and it's still pretty new, 3-5 months old if I'm not mistaken, so idk why it does that....
  9. Getting transparent taskbar background back

Getting transparent taskbar background back: Had been using Classic Shell and just installed its replacement, Classic Start. Taskbar color went from "transparent" to black. See screenshot of the former. What is the way to change it back? I'm not finding the way in Personalize > Colors. Thanks, [img] 114618
  10. Screen flashes black and then goes back to normal (dwm.exe)

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flashes black and then goes back to normal (dwm.exe): Hello! This just started happening Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. I haven't installed anything in that time frame. Right after the event happens I look in the event log for applications and see this : In chronological order this is first Faulting application...