Windows 10: Taskbar keeps blacking out randomly

Discus and support Taskbar keeps blacking out randomly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I've been having this issue since yesterday and the issue is that my taskbar keeps blacking out randomly as well as my cursor just disappearing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BirdzNotFound, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Taskbar keeps blacking out randomly

Hi, I've been having this issue since yesterday and the issue is that my taskbar keeps blacking out randomly as well as my cursor just disappearing.

Is there any way to fix this? It's getting really annoying.

:)

BirdzNotFound, Apr 16, 2021

2. Windows 10 keeps crashing and randomly restarting into a black and white screen.

Hello Ian,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, refer to the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Have you tried updating your network card driver? If yes, try to use the previous version of your network card driver.
    • Are you using any 3rd-party antivirus software?

Meanwhile, let's troubleshoot the issue by performing the steps below:

We suggest following the steps on this article
    to help you troubleshoot black screen issues in Windows 10.

Also, check if the issue occurs in a clean boot state. A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you
    run a program in Windows 10. Check the steps on this article.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Black Screen Isuue in Window 10

Hi kashish,

I would appreciate you for trying troubleshooting steps.

To understand the issue better, I request you to answer few questions:

• Does black screen appear when you before user login’s or after user has logged in ?
    • Does black screen appears when you lock your pc?
    This problem occurs because of a change in the behavior of Win Logon and Logon UI. This change introduces the potential for the deadlock.

I would also suggest you to install all the updates available for the system and check if it helps.

Follow the Below steps:

• Type settings in the Search area on the taskbar and select Settings
    • Select Update and Security.
    • Click on Windows Update and select Check for Updates

Keep us posted with the status of the issue. We’ll be glad to assist if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Sujay Balraj, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Taskbar keeps blacking out randomly

Taskbar disable, key command to activate

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I would suggest you to auto hide the taskbar. Follow the below steps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select properties.
    • Check on the box Auto-hide taskbar, click on Apply and click on
      OK.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar keeps blacking out randomly

1. Taskbar keeps blacking out randomly - Similar Threads - Taskbar keeps blacking

2. Random Black Screen Through Out Day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Black Screen Through Out Day: Why does my screen go blank? After clicking my mouse on the screen it comes back right where it left off but the screen will soon go blank again needing me to click it awake or something. I've done a lot of uninstall reinstall etc., my power options are set to never go to...
  3. Random Black Screen Through Out Day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Black Screen Through Out Day: Why does my screen go blank? After clicking my mouse on the screen it comes back right where it left off but the screen will soon go blank again needing me to click it awake or something. I've done a lot of uninstall reinstall etc., my power options are set to never go to...
  4. Taskbar keeps resizing itself randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar keeps resizing itself randomly: I never used to have this problem on older versions of windows or even the current windows 10 using a 1080p monitor/tv. Since I have been using a 4k tv as my monitor, windows has randomly been increasing my taskbar size by one level. I always have the taskbar locked but it...
  5. Taskbar keeps resizing itself randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar keeps resizing itself randomly: I never used to have this problem on older versions of windows or even the current windows 10 using a 1080p monitor/tv. Since I have been using a 4k tv as my monitor, windows has randomly been increasing my taskbar size by one level. I always have the taskbar locked but it...
  6. Taskbar keeps resizing itself randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC keeps black screening randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps black screening randomly: I have been having this issue lately where whether I'm gaming or watching something on youtube where my PC will black screen on both monitors with the fan on the GPU going at high speeds. I have no choice but to power off my PC and turn it back on because the screen will not...
  8. Screen keeps blacking out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen keeps blacking out: Hello, The screen keeps blacking out on and off and sometimes doesn't even want to resume. I bought a new monitor and it does the same thing. Sometimes it works for a longer period and sometimes not at all. I tried all recommendations about monitor flickering. That doesn't...
  9. UHD Graphics keep on blacking out

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    UHD Graphics keep on blacking out: On 10 19041.388. All things updated. The display blacks out for a second before returning back to normal. Not sure what's causing this. I have an Nvidia Optimus-enabled laptop. Event viewer shows "Display driver igfxn stopped responding and has successfully recovered" and...
  10. Monitors blacking out randomly, and staying blacked out until I restart PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitors blacking out randomly, and staying blacked out until I restart PC.: I typically think of myself as a pretty informed/smart person when it comes to computers, their insides, and programming. I can't for the life of me though, figure out this issue that I'm having with my desktop. Occasionally (nothing triggers it, because it's always at a...