Windows 10: taskbar keeps disappearing and reappearing i cant find any fixes that work all the commands...

Discus and support taskbar keeps disappearing and reappearing i cant find any fixes that work all the commands... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; its been like this for week... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zohar ben haim, May 2, 2021.

1. taskbar keeps disappearing and reappearing i cant find any fixes that work all the commands...

its been like this for week

:)

zohar ben haim, May 2, 2021
  2. CNSZU Win User

Folders keep reappearing

The script "64-bit_Remove_All_user_Folders_in_This_PC.reg" has a major bug. The linked folders keep reappearing under This PC. This is what happens:

1. Quick Access and This PC both contain the Documents folder
    2. The "64-bit_Remove_All_user_Folders_in_This_PC.reg" script is applied
    3. The linked folders disappear from This PC. Everything is fine.
    4. I click the Documents folder under Quick Access, then double click a documents sub folder on the right panel.
    5. The Documents folder reappears under This PC.

The idea of my setup is to have all common folders pinned under Quick Access, and none under This PC to avoid any duplicates. Is there any way to fix this?

CNSZU, May 2, 2021
  3. taskbar icons disappear and then reappear

That could mean there was a change detected which needed to be handled by all your active tasks.

That suggests that the current focus was most likely on the Desktop (e.g. assuming you have a lot of icons on your Desktop). Please try to be sure that Narrator gets focus on things that you are interested
    in. Again, it may be necessary to practise using the tools before you actually need to try to understand something that is less clear.

Good luck

Robert

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, May 2, 2021
  4. taskbar keeps disappearing and reappearing i cant find any fixes that work all the commands...

Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

paisanoglen, May 2, 2021
Thema:

taskbar keeps disappearing and reappearing i cant find any fixes that work all the commands...

1. taskbar keeps disappearing and reappearing i cant find any fixes that work all the commands... - Similar Threads - taskbar keeps disappearing

2. WiFi Keeps disappearing and reappearing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Keeps disappearing and reappearing randomly: I built my pc a few months ago and only recently I started dealing with this issue. I would restart my pc and at random the Wi-Fi disappears and only reappears after a few days. I’ve tried finding fixes and did everything that the internet tells me but the most I can do is...
  3. WiFi Keeps disappearing and reappearing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi Keeps disappearing and reappearing randomly: I built my pc a few months ago and only recently I started dealing with this issue. I would restart my pc and at random the Wi-Fi disappears and only reappears after a few days. I’ve tried finding fixes and did everything that the internet tells me but the most I can do is...
  4. Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing then Reappearing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing then Reappearing.: A couple of days ago, I had My Xbox Controller and Bluetooth Headphones connected when out of nowhere, They both just disconnected. At first, I thought that maybe I must of pressed something to disconnect them, So I try reconnecting them. Which worked... For 5-10 seconds,...
  5. taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds: i cant find any fix that works please somebody help me i think it happens due to my desktop refreshing for some reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-keep-disappearing-and-reappearing/ef012aaf-8a03-4cb1-ba28-ffa7c121dd7d
  6. taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds: every time it happens it also alt tabs me away its really annoying and i cant seem to find a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-keep-disappearing-and-reappearing/6bdc53de-96ef-46d7-96d3-622b85c247bc
  7. Desktop icon keeps disappearing then reappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop icon keeps disappearing then reappearing: So for some reason and this only happens to one of my shortcuts but it just disappears then when i refresh is appears again but not in the same place so i have to move it back and then it just keeps doing this. Its so annoying submitted by /u/hitman4967 [link] [comments]...
  8. Taskbar apps keep disappearing and reappearing randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar apps keep disappearing and reappearing randomly: So my laptop’s taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing. It’s not disturbing me but it’s annoying. My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad. submitted by /u/arjun_0507 [link] [comments]...
  9. Mouse keeps disappearing and reappearing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse keeps disappearing and reappearing.: Hello! This problem has been annoying me all week. My mouse would disappear then reappear, then disappear again several minutes later. This would go on and on. Is there a solution to permanently fix this issue?...
  10. Pointer keeps disappearing then reappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pointer keeps disappearing then reappearing: My pointer keeps disappearing then reappearing... it as if i have blank spots on my screen where the pointer hides behind (there is nothing wrong with my screen though). I've updated my computer and it still hasn't fixed the issue. its very annoying when trying to select...