Windows 10: Taskbar keeps refreshing, no iCloud or IDT Audio installed.

Discus and support Taskbar keeps refreshing, no iCloud or IDT Audio installed. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had this problem before, but I was able to fix it by disabling the Windows error reporting service on my computer, but ever since the most recent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Physics4Life982, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Taskbar keeps refreshing, no iCloud or IDT Audio installed.

I had this problem before, but I was able to fix it by disabling the Windows error reporting service on my computer, but ever since the most recent update to Windows 10, the problem has returned. I have read all of the forum posts about uninstalling iCloud and IDT Audio, but I do not have either of these installed on my computer. I have noticed that whenever my taskbar and desktop refresh, it closes and instances of the file explorer that I have open, so maybe it is something related to that. It is getting very frustrating. Please help!

:)

Physics4Life982, Aug 11, 2016
  2. andynamos Win User

Icon identity

Thanks DaveM121.

The 'taskbar settings' option you suggested identified two apps ( IDT PC Audio & iCloud Services ), associated with that icon.

And the 'task manager' option you suggested shows IDT PC Audio enabled at startup.

I'm not sure why the publishers designed the disappearing behavior when querying the icon in the hidden icons tray, but thanks so much for helping to clear this up for me.

andynamos, Aug 11, 2016
  3. Satrt menu and Cortan anot working in Windows 10

If you have any of the following installed: Apple iCloud, Norton Antivirus, IDT Audio; make sure they are updated.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 11, 2016
Thema:

Taskbar keeps refreshing, no iCloud or IDT Audio installed.

1. Taskbar keeps refreshing, no iCloud or IDT Audio installed. - Similar Threads - Taskbar keeps refreshing

2. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing: I have read through all the posts to help fix this, but nothing helps. If i select reinstall windows keeping apps and files, it only lest me keep my files, not my apps/programs. If i do that it will take me days to get it all back. I tried the sfc /scannow but i can only do...
  3. IDT audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDT audio driver: Good afternoon,I have installed windows 10 in a Toshiba satellite pro C50-A-143. After updating drivers and before, IDT Audio device, the sound is bad, the tone is too high, as if you would set the low frequencies down in an equalizer. Following advices in different forums. I...
  4. IDT audio driver

IDT audio driver: Good afternoon,I have installed windows 10 in a Toshiba satellite pro C50-A-143. After updating drivers and before, IDT Audio device, the sound is bad, the tone is too high, as if you would set the low frequencies down in an equalizer. Following advices in different forums. I...
  5. IDT audio driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. IDT audio codec has issues installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDT audio codec has issues installing: Hello,I recently had to do a computer refresh, and since then my audio has not been working. The speaker icon has a red X next to it, and when I mouse over, it says, "No Audio Output Device is installed." When I click it, it takes me to the Get Help app, where I can run a...
  7. IDT audio codec has issues installing

IDT audio codec has issues installing: Hello,I recently had to do a computer refresh, and since then my audio has not been working. The speaker icon has a red X next to it, and when I mouse over, it says, "No Audio Output Device is installed." When I click it, it takes me to the Get Help app, where I can run a...
  8. IDT audio codec has issues installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar keeps refreshing: Hello, I know that there are dozens of threads with replies and solutions but I cannot find my case. I apologise if I have missed it but I doubt it, I have been looking for over a month. I bought a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series with Windows 10 six weeks ago, and the taskbar...
  10. Taskbar keep refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar keep refreshing: My windows taskbar keep refreshing every 2 minutes and this problem make my games minimized , i dont know what to do , here are event log maybe will help [img] [img] [img] [img] 110769