Windows 10: Taskbar keeps refreshing

Discus and support Taskbar keeps refreshing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I know that there are dozens of threads with replies and solutions but I cannot find my case. I apologise if I have missed it but I doubt it, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Merry, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Merry Win User

Taskbar keeps refreshing

Hello,
    I know that there are dozens of threads with replies and solutions but I cannot find my case. I apologise if I have missed it but I doubt it, I have been looking for over a month.

I bought a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series with Windows 10 six weeks ago, and the taskbar keeps flashing as if refreshing every 15 minutes. Not the desktop, only the taskbar.

Again, this is not an upgrade but a brand new laptop, and it never had IDT Audio drivers installed. I would appreciate any help that does not include the solutions given in these topics, which have not helped:

Thank you!

:)

Merry, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Try3 Win User

Taskbar keep refreshing

Please describe the symptoms of your problem. The term 'refresh' is normally only used when talking about the contents / apparent contents of folders so I do not know what you mean when you use it to comment on the taskbar.

On one of my computers, a maker's built-in facility minimises all open windows if I swipe down on the touchpad. If you had not mentioned the taskbar but just the minimising I would have suggested checking Touchpad & mouse settings.

Denis

3. Confuzie Win User
    Taskbar keep refreshing

The problem was aaa — Postimage.org

Wasnt the video driver issue or i dont know , i just instaled an older version of windows 10 , thank u for trying

Confuzie, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Taskbar keeps refreshing

taskbar and desktop keep on refreshing

my taskbar and desktop keep refreshing every few minutes and i can't seem to be able to stop it.

i have tried the sfc/scannow command in cmd as an admin and the other one that i cant't remember the name of.

jarrad-schneider, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar keeps refreshing

1. Taskbar keeps refreshing - Similar Threads - Taskbar keeps refreshing

2. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing: I have read through all the posts to help fix this, but nothing helps. If i select reinstall windows keeping apps and files, it only lest me keep my files, not my apps/programs. If i do that it will take me days to get it all back. I tried the sfc /scannow but i can only do...
  3. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing: I have read through all the posts to help fix this, but nothing helps. If i select reinstall windows keeping apps and files, it only lest me keep my files, not my apps/programs. If i do that it will take me days to get it all back. I tried the sfc /scannow but i can only do...
  4. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!: Hello! My desktop and taskbar keep refreshing every single minute and I can't use anything that's on my taskbar. I've tried restarting the windows explorer, deleting some programs, tried installing an antivirus system and so many other solutions but none of them has worked!...
  6. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!: Hello! My desktop and taskbar keep refreshing every single minute and I can't use anything that's on my taskbar. I've tried restarting the windows explorer, deleting some programs, tried installing an antivirus system and so many other solutions but none of them has worked!...
  7. Screen and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen and taskbar keeps refreshing: I installed an update yesterday but it got stuck at 35% with a message saying "updates are underway keep your computer on", today i restarted my laptop and now the taskbar and screen keeps refreshing and I'm unable to perform any actions because it keeps refreshing in 3-4...
  8. Screen and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen and taskbar keeps refreshing: I installed an update yesterday but it got stuck at 35% with a message saying "updates are underway keep your computer on", today i restarted my laptop and now the taskbar and screen keeps refreshing and I'm unable to perform any actions because it keeps refreshing in 3-4...
  9. Taskbar keep refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar keep refreshing: My windows taskbar keep refreshing every 2 minutes and this problem make my games minimized , i dont know what to do , here are event log maybe will help [img] [img] [img] [img] 110769
  10. taskbar icons keep refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar icons keep refreshing: every so often my taskbar icons refresh (or flash once). At first I thought it was dropbox causing this so I uninstalled it, but still does it once in a while. Any thoughts? 80554