Windows 10: Taskbar Loading forever

Discus and support Taskbar Loading forever in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Guys,I really need help with this. So the thing is, every time I start my PC the taskbar is loading like forever. I have to force shut down my PC to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by random9819, May 12, 2021.

1. Taskbar Loading forever

Hi Guys,I really need help with this. So the thing is, every time I start my PC the taskbar is loading like forever. I have to force shut down my PC to have it work again.How do I fix this issue, pretty much thanks!!!

:)

random9819, May 12, 2021
  2. Smizack Win User

Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

Taskbar Loading forever [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, May 12, 2021
  3. Windows Update loading forever

Hey,
    Let us check the system Files.To do this do both of these:

• Perform System File Check (SFC)
    Follow the steps:

a. Press “Windows Key + Q” to open search Bar.

b. Type cmd without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

• run the System update readiness command. It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available. Follow the steps.

1. Press Windows key + X.
    2. Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    3. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.
    Reply back with the results would be happy to help.

Sumit Dhiman, May 12, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Taskbar Loading forever

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar Loading forever

1. Taskbar Loading forever - Similar Threads - Taskbar Loading forever

2. Difdefender Loading Forever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Difdefender Loading Forever: I'm trying to Encrypt a USB stick with Bitdefender, and after putting in my desired password and choosing how much to encrypt, it starts encrypting. However this encryption has been loading for 8 hours now, stuck at 99.5%. I have tried force-removing the USB stick from the...
  3. Difdefender Loading Forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difdefender Loading Forever: I'm trying to Encrypt a USB stick with Bitdefender, and after putting in my desired password and choosing how much to encrypt, it starts encrypting. However this encryption has been loading for 8 hours now, stuck at 99.5%. I have tried force-removing the USB stick from the...
  4. Onedrive Forever Loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Forever Loading: I tried to restart, uninstall, and reinstall then tried to follow this "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/reset-onedrive-34701e00-bf7b-42db-b960-84905399050c" directions. Nothing helped, it's taking forever to log-in and sign....
  5. Windows 10 taskbar loading forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 taskbar loading forever: Since I installed the latest W10 update, the taskbar is loading forever and I can't use any app like Settings, Camera etc. I tried uninstalling the update, running sfc /scannow, dism and chkdsk but nothing worked. In safe mode and in the default Administrator account it...
  6. Windows 10 taskbar loading forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 taskbar loading forever: Since I installed the latest W10 update, the taskbar is loading forever and I can't use any app like Settings, Camera etc. I tried uninstalling the update, running sfc /scannow, dism and chkdsk but nothing worked. In safe mode and in the default Administrator account it...
  7. Windows 10 taskbar loading forever

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Taskbar and background take forever to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar and background take forever to load: hello, whenever my computer wakes up from sleep mode my background turns completely black and my task bar is not fully loaded in. ive reinstalled windows 10 and ive also reset all my files and redownloded windows 10 again and the problem still occurs. I have found out if i...
  9. Windows taskbar takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows taskbar takes forever to load: Hi everyone, recently I've been having a major problem with the windows 10 taskbar. It doesn't load for a solid 15-30 minutes. Restarting my pc only works sometimes, but even then it's an absolute hassle to keep restarting my PC just to maybe get it to work. I can open task...
  10. Taskbar Takes Forever to Load on Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Takes Forever to Load on Startup: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bxdweather [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ky6nrf/taskbar_takes_forever_to_load_on_startup/