Windows 10: taskbar, make system icons larger?

Discus and support taskbar, make system icons larger? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how do i make icons on the right side larger same as in left side? 180822 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vistascape, Jun 10, 2021.

1. taskbar, make system icons larger?

how do i make icons on the right side larger same as in left side?

:)

vistascape, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    System Icons in Taskbar Bouncing Left and Right?

Hi Rob002,

There might be an application running on and off in the system's background that's why taskbar icons are rearranging from time to time. May we know the result after you perform a clean boot? Also may we ask for a screenshot of your taskbar.

In the meantime, can you try to toggle on Always show all icons in the notification area option in Windows settings. Kindly follow these steps:

1. On your keyboard, press Windows + I.
    2. Choose Personalization.
    3. Click Taskbar.
    4. Under Notification area, press Select which icons will appear on the taskbar.
    5. Toggle on Always show all icons in the notification area.

After performing the steps above, check if issue persists.

Keep us posted.

Ralph Sta, Jun 10, 2021
  4. taskbar, make system icons larger?

no battery level icon on the taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please perform the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1:

Click Notifications and actions. Click Select Which icons appear on the taskbar link.

Turn the switch next to Power icon to On position.

Step 2:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Anusha Verma, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

taskbar, make system icons larger?

1. taskbar, make system icons larger? - Similar Threads - taskbar system icons

2. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Explorer Icons larger: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  3. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Explorer Icons larger: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  4. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How To Make Taskbar Icons Larger

How To Make Taskbar Icons Larger: I'm new to Win 10. I followed Shawn's tutorial here to make my taskbar icons larger: Use Large or Small Taskbar Buttons in Windows 10 It didn't work. It made them a wee bit larger. How do I get rid of the .bat file and try another way? Thank you. [img] 177414
  6. How do I make Taskbar icons larger?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make Taskbar icons larger?: The icons are too small for my old eyes. Can I enlarge them? Thank you. 166832
  7. Taskbar icon making spaces

Taskbar icon making spaces: When i open an app and in the taskbar the app make spaces like its not near from the other apps in the taskbar and how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-making-spaces/ef0a740c-49a5-4db3-a030-7d2d29d7076e
  8. Make Desktop Icon Fonts Bold and Larger

Make Desktop Icon Fonts Bold and Larger: Prior to the Creators edition I was able to make the fonts under each desktop icon larger and bold. When I installed the Creators update those fonts reverted to their defaults and I can find no way to change them back to the way I had them. I think I used Control...
  9. How to make system font larger

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make system font larger: I want to make the system font larger. I have searched everywhere but all the answers seem to be the same with no way to do it. All the old ways such as menu font size ETC which I can do! The font size in the address bar of any browser I would like to make larger, for...
  10. How make larger taskbar icons and limit aero snap

in Windows 10 Support
    How make larger taskbar icons and limit aero snap: Just got Windows 10 upgraded (won't go into the insanity that involved). So far it works, nothing to write home about but it runs...... I've largely figured out how to get adequate colors for pieces of windows and such, but: I'm on large monitors and the icons in the...