Windows 10: taskbar menu has disappeared

Discus and support taskbar menu has disappeared in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, I'm back again with another issue.. My task bar has disappeared entirely. Tried restarting but don't know what else to do! Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by reactionarydelivery, May 27, 2020.

1. taskbar menu has disappeared

hi, I'm back again with another issue..

My task bar has disappeared entirely. Tried restarting but don't know what else to do!

Thanks!

:)

reactionarydelivery, May 27, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. psyvjor Win User
    Quick Access is Always Empty and Can't Pin Folders + Taskbar Programs Menu Disappeared

Basically I can't pin anymore. I'm not getting an error when I pin. Whenever I pin it's not appearing in quick access. But it appears on the file explorer jump list on the taskbar. I already tried other solutions like emptying these locations:

• %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\
    • %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\AutomaticDestinations\
    • %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CustomDestinations\
    but it doesn't work, it only made things worse. The jump list menu disappeared for pinned programs, like chrome ("start in incognito mode" and the like menus disappeared when i right clicked programs on taskbar).

Now i have 2 problems, quick access won't show my pinned folders and taskbar menu disappeared.

psyvjor, May 27, 2020
  4. taskbar menu has disappeared

hide the taskbar

Hi

my name is Dennis, I'm an independent advisor and I'll do my best to help today.

follow these steps

1. On any blank area of your Windows 10 taskbar, right click to reveal a list of menu options.

2. At the bottom of the list of options, click on Taskbar settings.

3. In the Taskbar menu, ensure that the option for "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" is enabled by clicking to turn the small lever to the right of the option blue.

4. Your taskbar should disappear automatically once the hide options are enabled.

Regards,

Dennis.

DennisDiaz1, May 27, 2020
Thema:

taskbar menu has disappeared

1. taskbar menu has disappeared - Similar Threads - taskbar menu has

2. My taskbar has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar has disappeared.: My taskbar has disappeared. I just see a black bar and a spinning circle which I assume means its trying to load. I've restarted Windows Explorer from the Task Manager but that didn't fix it....
  3. My taskbar has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar has disappeared.: My taskbar has disappeared. I just see a black bar and a spinning circle which I assume means its trying to load. I've restarted Windows Explorer from the Task Manager but that didn't fix it....
  4. My taskbar has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar on my laptop has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar on my laptop has disappeared: taskbar on my ASUS laptop has disappeared.I tried everything that is on windows HELPbut can't get it back onthank youDoc Rio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-on-my-laptop-has-disappeared/281b8744-e296-49e7-94b9-81ce88f65b16
  6. Taskbar on my laptop has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar on my laptop has disappeared: taskbar on my ASUS laptop has disappeared.I tried everything that is on windows HELPbut can't get it back onthank youDoc Rio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-on-my-laptop-has-disappeared/281b8744-e296-49e7-94b9-81ce88f65b16
  7. The Toolbars item has disappeared from the taskbar contextual menu

The Toolbars item has disappeared from the taskbar contextual menu: This means I can no longer see my Quick Launch, which is annoying. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-toolbars-item-has-disappeared-from-the-taskbar/36664bc0-7ec5-4079-8e71-79fd2a71c0a8
  8. Taskbar has disappeared

Taskbar has disappeared: How do I recover a Taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-has-disappeared/5d5f8dcf-38db-49b3-b200-311892e76392
  9. Send to has disappeared from the menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Send to has disappeared from the menu: Last night I wanted to send an image from my pc to my smartphone via bluetooth, but I noticed that the "send to" command has disappeared. What can happen? Can you fix it? Thank you *Sad 86720
  10. taskbar and start menu KEEP disappearing.

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar and start menu KEEP disappearing.: I've tried to fix this from sites and advice on the internet, but it keeps happening. I can't find a topic here on this, so I apologize if I'm posting something I shouldn't be. Thanks for any direction you can send me in. Jovin 36693