Windows 10: Taskbar menus are blank

Discus and support Taskbar menus are blank in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In my taskbar the bottom right hand corner are missing all its icons. Time is missing as well so I dont know what sorcery is going on. I check on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vernon_wintheiser, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Taskbar menus are blank

In my taskbar the bottom right hand corner are missing all its icons. Time is missing as well so I dont know what sorcery is going on. I check on my settings it is all turn on. I tried to turning it off then restart then turn it back on but no positive result.

:)

vernon_wintheiser, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Dec 3, 2022
  3. hide the taskbar

Hi

my name is Dennis, I'm an independent advisor and I'll do my best to help today.

follow these steps

1. On any blank area of your Windows 10 taskbar, right click to reveal a list of menu options.

2. At the bottom of the list of options, click on Taskbar settings.

3. In the Taskbar menu, ensure that the option for "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" is enabled by clicking to turn the small lever to the right of the option blue.

4. Your taskbar should disappear automatically once the hide options are enabled.

Regards,

Dennis.

DennisDiaz1, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Taskbar menus are blank

Blank icons in taskbar on Windows 2016

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Confirm the said application you're using so we could fully understand the cause of the issue.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest restarting the Explorer.exe on the Task Manager. This may help resolve the issue with blank icons on the Taskbar. Refer to the steps below:

1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del, then select Task Manager.

2. On the Task Manager window, click on More Details at the bottom left if it doesn't shows the
    Processes tab.

3. Scroll down the list of the Windows processes and locate Windows Explorer and right-click on it and select
    Restart.

Note: The desktop icons and the Taskbar will refresh and will be gone for a moment after this process. It should reappear automatically.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Taskbar menus are blank

1. Taskbar menus are blank - Similar Threads - Taskbar menus are

2. The taskbar is blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The taskbar is blank: The information that's here, didn't helped me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-taskbar-is-blank/2d125ec0-0a4d-4396-af18-51d153cf3ffd
  3. Taskbar menus are blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar menus are blank: In my taskbar the bottom right hand corner are missing all its icons. Time is missing as well so I dont know what sorcery is going on. I check on my settings it is all turn on. I tried to turning it off then restart then turn it back on but no positive result....
  4. Taskbar menus are blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar menus are blank: In my taskbar the bottom right hand corner are missing all its icons. Time is missing as well so I dont know what sorcery is going on. I check on my settings it is all turn on. I tried to turning it off then restart then turn it back on but no positive result....
  5. Missing TextShaper.dll, blank pop up menus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing TextShaper.dll, blank pop up menus: On start-up, I get a series of warnings about missing textshaper.dll files. I don't know how they went missing. anyway the consequence of it seems to be that a lot of pop up menus appear as blank boxes. How can I repair this?...
  6. Taskbar overlaps dropdown menus

Taskbar overlaps dropdown menus: In some programs, I have to select options from a dropdown menu. However, the taskbar overlaps the last options, and I can't select them. Can someone help solve this issue?...
  7. All UI menus and items blank/missing

All UI menus and items blank/missing: So I just RDP'd into my home machine, only to find that ALL standard toolbar UI menu items and dropdowns, even everything in the task manager, were nothing but completely blank, empty shells, like there was supposed to be content in them but nothing was there. Did a recent...
  8. Black menus and taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black menus and taskbar: I messed up my windows 10 settings, so now I see the taskbar and pop-up menus in black with black text. If I roll over them with the cursor, I can see the icons but no text. I've tried to change either the text or background to something visible, but since I can't read the...
  9. Black and white menus/taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black and white menus/taskbar: When I log in to my user, my taskbar and start menus have turned black and white; almost like safe mode, but safe mode isn't on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/black-and-white-menustaskbar/480b659c-9dd0-43a1-8e64-57b61423b216
  10. Taskbar menus lag

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar menus lag: Hello I have some kind of lag opening desktop taskbar , it only happens on first boot or while coming back from suspend. my pc is i7 6700k 16gb ram and ssd i tried to disable lan and problem still persist [img] is it normal on windows 10 to be so laggy to open a...