Windows 10: Taskbar moves rapidly from right to left

Discus and support Taskbar moves rapidly from right to left in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The icons on the bottom right hand side of my screen keep moving rapidly back and forth. This just started happening last week. I'm on Windows 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KLF514, May 20, 2020.

1. KLF514 Win User

Taskbar moves rapidly from right to left

The icons on the bottom right hand side of my screen keep moving rapidly back and forth. This just started happening last week. I'm on Windows 10, version 10.0.18363. It's the little up arrow, the network status, sound and battery icons. Not the apps that I pin to the taskbar myself, those are fine. Also noticing at the same time, that both the touchpad and Bluetooth Microsoft mouse go haywire at times, and cannot pin down the cursor on the screen.

I've gone through the community forums, and have tried uninstalling the display adapters but that doesn't seem to work.

:)

KLF514, May 20, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

How do I move the taskbar icons back to the left?

Hi,

Kindly follow these steps to return the icons on the left side of the Taskbar:

• Right click on the empty Taskbar and uncheck Lock all taskbars.
    • Right click again on empty Taskbar and hover the mouse on Toolbar.
    • Click New folder.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, May 20, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Moving the taskbar

Hi Kim,

You can customize your taskbar to pin your favorite apps to it, move it to where you want to display on your screen, and specify how taskbar buttons group together when you have more than one window open. To address your question, we suggest
    that you follow these steps on how to move your taskbar to a different location on the screen:

• Open Settings and choose Personalization.
    • Select Taskbar.
    • Under Taskbar location on the screen, click the drop-down menu and select
      Bottom.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 20, 2020
  4. Taskbar moves rapidly from right to left

My taskbar icon is moving rapidly on my laptop

My taskbar is moving rapidly back and forth. How can I stop it from moving? I use Dell laptop. Thank you in advance

MaricelaChora, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar moves rapidly from right to left

1. Taskbar moves rapidly from right to left - Similar Threads - Taskbar moves rapidly

2. Windows 11 - moving Taskbar to right,left or top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - moving Taskbar to right,left or top: Since 2021, the question of how to move the taskbar to the top, right or left, as was the case with Windows 10, has been asked several times. Initially, this was still possible with a change in Regedit.In the meantime, this has apparently also been prohibited, as the value is...
  3. Windows 11 - moving Taskbar to right,left or top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - moving Taskbar to right,left or top: Since 2021, the question of how to move the taskbar to the top, right or left, as was the case with Windows 10, has been asked several times. Initially, this was still possible with a change in Regedit.In the meantime, this has apparently also been prohibited, as the value is...
  4. Mouse move unequal right to left

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse move unequal right to left: hello, For some time now, I have observed that my mouse does not go through the same distance from left to right. one could say that the speed cdovered is inegal on both sides causing a very strange imbalance.And that there is a discrepancy of speed on this axis that I...
  5. Favorites Bar Move in MS EDGE from Right to Left

in Windows 10 Customization
    Favorites Bar Move in MS EDGE from Right to Left: I'd like to move my favorites list from right to left on MS Edge. I've read many instructions but none work, is this possible? if so, please provide step by step details. Thank you....
  6. Cannot move taskbar to left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot move taskbar to left: Split from this thread.Is there a way of going back to the other windows? I can't move my taskbar to the left side. And I am so used to it being there. I now have to use the hiding bar. ugh.thanks...
  7. Cannot move taskbar to left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot move taskbar to left: Split from this thread.Is there a way of going back to the other windows? I can't move my taskbar to the left side. And I am so used to it being there. I now have to use the hiding bar. ugh.thanks...
  8. Taskbar Only At Left or Right

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Only At Left or Right: I started up my computer two days ago and suddenly the taskbar was at the top. I always had it at the Bottom. In Settings/Taskbar and tried to change the location to bottom. It won't move. It won't go to the top either. It will only go to the sides left/right. How do I fix...
  9. icons on the right side of my taskbar keep moving rapidly, how can I stop this from happening?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    icons on the right side of my taskbar keep moving rapidly, how can I stop this from happening?: I am running windows 10 on my dell laptop. the icons on the right side of my taskbar keep moving back and forth, how do I stop that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-on-the-right-side-of-my-taskbar-keep-moving/491c22c5-316a-4f00-8d8e-2b7848edabcb
  10. moving favs from right to left using edge

in Browsers and Email
    moving favs from right to left using edge: I have many favs on the favs bar that I like to change around. How do I do this Thanks 56825

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fAVORITES AUTOMATIC MOVE TO THE LEFT