Windows 10: Taskbar News feed language problem and internet connectivity issue after the update

Discus and support Taskbar News feed language problem and internet connectivity issue after the update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After the update the taskbar news feed popup not in use before and its in some other language. I cannot reset the language.My laptop was working fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kaniyappannambiyar, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Taskbar News feed language problem and internet connectivity issue after the update

After the update the taskbar news feed popup not in use before and its in some other language. I cannot reset the language.My laptop was working fine with 5 GHz wifi. But says cannot connect after the update.Please helpThanks

:)

kaniyappannambiyar, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Sharyn698 Win User

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

did nothing

PeterRedding, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Taskbar News feed language problem and internet connectivity issue after the update

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar News feed language problem and internet connectivity issue after the update

1. Taskbar News feed language problem and internet connectivity issue after the update - Similar Threads - Taskbar News feed

2. News Feed Gone *Small Issue*

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    News Feed Gone *Small Issue*: A few days ago, I opened Microsoft Edge, and it opened "Your browser was upgraded to Windows 11."But now when I go to the New Tab, it showed the same background for the past 3 days, with the same messages;"Get performance, speed, and stability with a new Windows 11 PC Explore...
  3. News & Interests feed in taskbar broken after domain migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News & Interests feed in taskbar broken after domain migration: My computer's domain was migrated recently, and immediately afterwards, my News & Interests feed and the weather bug stopped working.Now the pop-up window just says "We're having trouble loading your feed" and "You might be offline, or there could be something happening on...
  4. News & Interests feed in taskbar broken after domain migration

in Windows 10 Customization
    News & Interests feed in taskbar broken after domain migration: My computer's domain was migrated recently, and immediately afterwards, my News & Interests feed and the weather bug stopped working.Now the pop-up window just says "We're having trouble loading your feed" and "You might be offline, or there could be something happening on...
  5. news feed on taskbar

news feed on taskbar: how do I remove the 'new' news feed that popped up on my task bar after the last update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-feed-on-taskbar/025de15e-9a37-4af9-9576-ccf758d9e7aa
  6. News & Interests feed in taskbar broken

News & Interests feed in taskbar broken: Hi,Yesterday I updated to the latest version of Windows and got this new news feed on my taskbar. It was working fine up until today, now it's stuck highlighted and no longer opens when I hover the mouse on it. When I click on it, nothing happens again.This may be a release...
  7. How to change the Language of News and Interests Feed on the Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change the Language of News and Interests Feed on the Taskbar in Windows 10: If you want to change News and Interests Feed language in Windows 10, then this post can come in handy. News and Interests is a taskbar widget of Windows 10 and this new and built-in feature is started rolling out for all users. After enabling News and Interests on taskbar,...
  8. Taskbar news feed language problem

Taskbar news feed language problem: HelloSo I just got an update for my windows which added in the taskbar news feed. At first it was completely fine but 10 minutes in it changed it's language to chinese and no matter what I do, it wont change it back. Everything else is in english nor do I find a chinese...
  9. My Feed/Microsoft News on Taskbar

My Feed/Microsoft News on Taskbar: I just updated Windows, and the update seems to have added a feature to the taskbar which does not give me many options for customization. This object on the taskbar shows up on the right side and shows the temperature and what I assume is a one-word summary of the weather:I...
  10. NEWS FEED PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NEWS FEED PROBLEM: Recently, News Feed has not been working. It is set to "most recent" but the posts that show are days old and the "recent" are way down there. Also, if you set this to show "recent", why doesn't it remain that way? Also, it notes when you log in, do you want to save the...