Windows 10: Taskbar not completely hiding?

Discus and support Taskbar not completely hiding? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I disabled the locked taskbar option, but there is still a very small yet very noticeable line that is the taskbar in the bottom of my screen. can i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheWhatover, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Taskbar not completely hiding?

I disabled the locked taskbar option, but there is still a very small yet very noticeable line that is the taskbar in the bottom of my screen. can i fully hide, and if yes, how? thanks! help much appreciated

submitted by /u/TheWhatover
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheWhatover, Aug 2, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Taskbar not completely hiding? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Taskbar not completely hiding?

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Taskbar not completely hiding?

1. Taskbar not completely hiding? - Similar Threads - Taskbar completely hiding

2. Taskbar will hide but not completely flush.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar will hide but not completely flush.: I am currently on Windows 10 and I want to fully hide my taskbar completely on the main desktop. I can hide the task bar so I do not need help in knowing how to activate it. Its a very thin layer of the top of the taskbar sticks outs and I don't know how to make it sit...
  3. Taskbar will hide but not completely flush.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar will hide but not completely flush.: I am currently on Windows 10 and I want to fully hide my taskbar completely on the main desktop. I can hide the task bar so I do not need help in knowing how to activate it. Its a very thin layer of the top of the taskbar sticks outs and I don't know how to make it sit...
  4. Taskbar will hide but not completely flush.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Completely *COMPLETELY 100%* NOT HIDE NOT HIDE NOT HIDE REMOVE MEET NOW!

Completely *COMPLETELY 100%* NOT HIDE NOT HIDE NOT HIDE REMOVE MEET NOW!: I need to know exactly how to completely remove meet now, not hide it, completely remove it.Please provide all instances within the operating system, registry, shell, whatever. This needs to be completely removed, not hidden, completely removed.Also pass this to the dev team...
  6. Hiding taskbar completely (bug?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding taskbar completely (bug?): [ATTACH] I set up my taskbar to auto hide while in desktop, but I still see a very thin line going across the bottom of my monitor. I'm trying to condition myself for a change to an OLED display so removing anything static off my screen. Is there a way to fully have the...
  7. Completely hide/disable the taskbar in Windows 10

Completely hide/disable the taskbar in Windows 10: I know that it is possible to make the taskbar hidden, but when you mouse over it, it will pop up, and even when it's hidden, there's a thin line visible. Is there any way to edit the registry or something to make the taskbar completely hidden? If there's not, someone please...
  8. Taskbar wont hide completely.

Taskbar wont hide completely.: Hi, It seems like my taskbar is not centered correctly, and it wont hide completely. I always get that annoying line showing the top of the taskbar when it's supposed to be completely hidden. [img] I'm not sure if it's related but i also get a white line at the right corner...
  9. Is there a way to *completely* auto-hide the Taskbar?

Is there a way to *completely* auto-hide the Taskbar?: Hi, I use my PC only for entertainment - gaming and watching TV shows and movies. That means that I only use the big screen, which is a plasma, and as you're probably aware, plasmas have the burn-in issue. So I enabled the Auto-hide taskbar function, but it still shows...
  10. "Hide Taskbar" option not hiding taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    "Hide Taskbar" option not hiding taskbar: Hi, I'm using Build TH1 10240 with all updates (just checked before I posted this to be sure) dual booting W7 and W10 with no known problems other than the taskbar issue. The taskbar hides and appears fine when nothing is up but the desktop, or the settings window and...