Windows 10: Taskbar not loading properly on start up

Discus and support Taskbar not loading properly on start up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! Hoping I might be able to get some help with this I don't exactly know when this has been starting but when I start Windows, the taskbar does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HD_774, Mar 11, 2021.

1. HD_774 Win User

Taskbar not loading properly on start up

Hello! Hoping I might be able to get some help with this

I don't exactly know when this has been starting but when I start Windows, the taskbar does not work. After I get to Task Manager to try and shut down/restart explorer.exe, it still doesn't work. When I restart, however, the taskbar still does not load but I am able to double click on it to get it to load. The screen briefly flashes and then the taskbar will load.

I have tried to do a system restore and a clean install of Windows with no luck. Graphics, BIOS, and chipset drivers also updated. Here are my specs:

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHz

Installed RAM 16.0 GB

Device ID A5ED5CF6-EEDA-43A4-9E15-A41420D2AEE5

Product ID 00326-11250-10002-AA853

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 20H2

Installed on ‎3/‎2/‎2021

OS build 19042.867

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

GPU is an MSI 1650 GTX Super.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

:)

HD_774, Mar 11, 2021
  2. Nitefury Win User

Taskbar and Start not working properly

just booted up my pc and task bar and start are not working properly. start doenst open, cortana works, taskmanager fails to do any thing it doesnt respond. some icons in taskbar donot appear, firefox etc work. Please help me...
    Taskbar not loading properly on start up [​IMG]

Nitefury, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Most Taskbar functions including Start are not working properly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if there is some system files is corrupt or there is change in system settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Are you getting any error message when you click on Start Menu?
    • When you say that "The start button and all the buttons on the right corner", are you facing issues similar issues while tapping on Windows Key in the keyboard?
    • Have you install any third party security software on the computer?

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided in the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Fix problems with the Start menu

Also I recommend you to refer the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "Start settings" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Turn on Show recently opened items in the jump list on Start or the taskbar.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 11, 2021
  4. Taskbar not loading properly on start up

taskbar tranparency

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will surely assist you with this.

I would suggest you to change the desktop themes and check if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

If that doesn't help I would suggest you to end the explorer.exe and restart it and see if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

Please follow the steps below to restart explorer.exe:

stop and start Explorer.exe

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.
    And see if it helps.

Do let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar not loading properly on start up

1. Taskbar not loading properly on start up - Similar Threads - Taskbar loading properly

2. Explorer.exe not loading taskbar properly upon system start-up/restart/explorer.exe restart...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer.exe not loading taskbar properly upon system start-up/restart/explorer.exe restart...: Hello, for the past few days I have been facing an issue. Whenever I start up or restart my PC, the taskbar doesn't load properly. Only things functional are the Start menu, Search, Tabs toggler Windows + Tab and Calendar. App icons do not even show. The taskbar eventually...
  3. Explorer.exe not loading taskbar properly upon system start-up/restart/explorer.exe restart...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer.exe not loading taskbar properly upon system start-up/restart/explorer.exe restart...: Hello, for the past few days I have been facing an issue. Whenever I start up or restart my PC, the taskbar doesn't load properly. Only things functional are the Start menu, Search, Tabs toggler Windows + Tab and Calendar. App icons do not even show. The taskbar eventually...
  4. Explorer.exe not loading taskbar properly upon system start-up/restart/explorer.exe restart...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows not starting up properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not starting up properly: Hello, so I have an older laptop with windows 10 and almost everytime I start it up, windows just wont load- even the brand logo won't show up and I know it's not a problem with my screen, because when I press power button, it shuts down immidiately, usually I have to hold...
  6. Windows not starting up properly

Windows not starting up properly: Hello, so I have an older laptop with windows 10 and almost everytime I start it up, windows just wont load- even the brand logo won't show up and I know it's not a problem with my screen, because when I press power button, it shuts down immidiately, usually I have to hold...
  7. Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up: Hey guys, bit of a weird one here. I've just built my friend a new pc, installed windows, done all the updates and everything was working fine. This morning I've installed all the usual software he uses. Steam, Chrome, GeForce etc. Now this morning, for some reason, whenever...
  8. PC will not start up properly.

PC will not start up properly.: Upgraded my PC to windows 10 3 more this ago and now my PC will not start up, or get past the automatic repair , your PC did not start properly. Tried resetting, could not reset. Tried the advanced options, could not get anywhere. What can I do?...
  9. Taskbar Slow To Load During Start Up

Taskbar Slow To Load During Start Up: During start ups, after inputting my password, I first see a black screen for a minute or two. Then I successfully see my wallpaper, but I have to wait additional 1 minute for the taskbar to show up, and another minute for the taskbar icons to appear. Using Lenovo Ideapad 310...
  10. Taskbar and Start not working properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar and Start not working properly: just booted up my pc and task bar and start are not working properly. start doenst open, cortana works, taskmanager fails to do any thing it doesnt respond. some icons in taskbar donot appear, firefox etc work. Please help me... [img] 54730