Windows 10: Taskbar not pinning APPS

Discus and support Taskbar not pinning APPS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I'm trying to pin applications on the task bar like google chrome and steam but every time I click pin to task bar it doesn't pin it, please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RMY2, Apr 6, 2021.

1. RMY2 Win User

Taskbar not pinning APPS

Hello I'm trying to pin applications on the task bar like google chrome and steam but every time I click pin to task bar it doesn't pin it, please help.

:)

RMY2, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Kari Win User

Query re pinning and unpinning apps to taskbar

Pinning an app to taskbar does not remove it from Start all apps list. It list in Start under letter M as in Microsoft Edge, you should find it there even when it is pinned to taskbar.

Kari, Apr 6, 2021
  3. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Query re pinning and unpinning apps to taskbar

I tried using Edge and as I liked it I right clicked the app listing and the pinned it to the taskbar.

What I want to know is how to put that Edge listing back with the other apps because if I unpin it from the taskbar how does one reattach Edge to the listings.

ICIT2LOL, Apr 6, 2021
  4. kreed66 Win User

Taskbar not pinning APPS

windows 10 home missing pin to taskbar for installed applications

I added a third step to the first suggestion, which worked for me:

1. Choose start> All apps,

2. Scroll to the application you want to pin, right click and then click
    Pin to taskbar.

3. When the desired icon tile appears in the desktop box, left click on it and drag it into the task bar.

kreed66, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Taskbar not pinning APPS

1. Taskbar not pinning APPS - Similar Threads - Taskbar pinning APPS

2. Pin a document to my pinned app in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin a document to my pinned app in the taskbar: Hi,under Windows 10 I could drag & drop any file e.g. docx or xlsx to the Word/Excel icon, which is pinned on my taskbar. When righ-clicking on the Excel icon, I could see my pinned Excel files. Same with Word: I saw all my pinned documents. Windows 11 doesn't let me drag &...
  3. Pin a document to my pinned app in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin a document to my pinned app in the taskbar: Hi,under Windows 10 I could drag & drop any file e.g. docx or xlsx to the Word/Excel icon, which is pinned on my taskbar. When righ-clicking on the Excel icon, I could see my pinned Excel files. Same with Word: I saw all my pinned documents. Windows 11 doesn't let me drag &...
  4. Strange Taskbar behavior with pinned apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange Taskbar behavior with pinned apps: Hello, I am experiencing weird behavior with pinned apps on taskbar, I'll try to explain the issue in detail: So when I pin an app which is supposed to run in system tray to taskbar, application is pinned, but when I close them with X button, they continue to run in...
  5. Taskbar App Icon pins question - NOT 'pin to taskbar'

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar App Icon pins question - NOT 'pin to taskbar': [ATTACH] Hello all. I am trying to add some functionality to my taskbar icon for Microsoft Edge browser, similar to the pic posted below. Notice the Pinned section of the popup for Firefox. I put those links there myself, by clicking on the desired site's address in the...
  6. Pinned apps disappearing from the taskbar

Pinned apps disappearing from the taskbar: Title, really. Some apps are disappearing from the taskbar once closed, even though they´re pinned. Any easy fix for this? Windows 10 home, 20h2, 19042.685 submitted by /u/Easy_Atmosphere5906 [link] [comments]...
  7. No apps on Taskbar working except pinned apps

No apps on Taskbar working except pinned apps: I am using a Windows 10 Enterprise with a digitally activated windows. I recently installed Autodesk Autocad 2021 and until it ran, everything was fine. I uninstalled it due to some reasons but why? My taskbar stopped responding. Start menu i tried to open a thousand...
  8. Taskbar pinned apps moving

Taskbar pinned apps moving: I just got a new computer running Win10 build 1909, and my old computer was running 1709. In 1709 my pinned apps would stay in the order they were pinned. I found this useful as I would use the keyboard shortcuts to open the first 3 pinned apps i.e: Win+1 to open Sticky...
  9. working with pinned apps in the taskbar

working with pinned apps in the taskbar: hello everyone, i want to discuss the behaviour of pinned applications in the taskbar in win 10 if the things i state are false please feel free to educate me, i will appreciate it. the current state in windows 10 is as follows; if you pin an app to the taskbar the...
  10. Can't pin or unpin apps to the taskbar!

Can't pin or unpin apps to the taskbar!: My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 13 7000, updated to Windows 10 Home version 1083. I am having trouble pinning and unpinning apps to my taskbar. The issue is a bit hard to explain, but I will try my best to describe it. I've also attached screenshots to help clarify. When I...