Windows 10: Taskbar not responding on startup

Discus and support Taskbar not responding on startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Whenever I turn on my computer my taskbar is always loading or frozen. I always have to restart it in task manager. Sometimes I get a black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maeyuki, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Maeyuki Win User

Taskbar not responding on startup

Hi,

Whenever I turn on my computer my taskbar is always loading or frozen. I always have to restart it in task manager. Sometimes I get a black screen with my cursor and I'd have to restart my pc. I also get hardware errors and my screen goes black.

This is the error I get:

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffbc0b45df3010
    Parameter 2: fffff8062c0f71c0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 2954
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

:)

Maeyuki, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows 10 Taskbar icons missing/ not responding!

Hello Pasindu,

Windows 10 may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this taskbar issue. For us to assist you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check, type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.

Meanwhile, we suggest that restart the Windows Explorer.exe to refresh your taskbar functionality by following the steps below:

• Open Task Manager
      by right clicking the taskbar.
    • Click More details at the bottom to expand the Task Manager window.
    • Under the Processes tab, look for Windows Explorer.
    • After selecting the Windows Explorer, click the Restart
      button at the bottom.
    • It may take a few seconds and things like your taskbar and Start menu may disappear momentarily, but when it restarts, things should behave better and you can exit Task Manager.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Taskbar not responding on startup - Similar Threads - Taskbar responding startup

2. Taskbar not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not responding: Today, I launched my computer as usual but the taskbar was missing all my pinned programs. When I tried interacting, my cursor would turn into a loading wheel, a black screen would appear for a few seconds and then it would show the taskbar again, sometimes with the programs....
  3. Taskbar not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar not responding: Today, I launched my computer as usual but the taskbar was missing all my pinned programs. When I tried interacting, my cursor would turn into a loading wheel, a black screen would appear for a few seconds and then it would show the taskbar again, sometimes with the programs....
  4. Taskbar not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not responding: I tried to click an app at the task bar and nothing happened. I also tried to remove any of them and it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-not-responding/562934e2-6aa6-4143-8505-804286707a00
  5. Taskbar not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not responding: My computer's taskbar keeps reloading over and over again. Every time it reloads, it doesn't fix the issue. I've already restarted my computer but it doesn't help either. Is there any other ways to fix this error?...
  6. Taskbar not responding

Taskbar not responding: My computer's taskbar keeps reloading over and over again. Every time it reloads, it doesn't fix the issue. I've already restarted my computer but it doesn't help either. Is there any other ways to fix this error?...
  7. Taskbar not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Taskbar not responding?

Taskbar not responding?: I have recently been having an issue on Windows 10 where my task bar will not respond. When I click it multiple times, the entire screen goes black for a split second and the computer acts like I just turned it on. There are no icons on the taskbar, unless I wait a long time...
  9. Taskbar not responding

Taskbar not responding: When I boot up my pc, the taskbar is not responding. My cursor goes into a loading state and I can't open any apps that are supposed to be in the taskbarthey are not showed.I've tried ctrl+shift+esc to restart windows explorer, and I still have the same problem and many...
  10. windows taskbar explorer not responding after startup

windows taskbar explorer not responding after startup: When I boot up my PC, why taskbar seems not to respond.No Programms to launch are loaded, also the icons on the right side beside the clock do not show.I can launch the taskmanager CTRL+SHIFT+ESC and restart the explorer process, but it results in the same behavior as...