Windows 10: Taskbar not responding on startup

Discus and support Taskbar not responding on startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Whenever I turn on my computer my taskbar is always loading or frozen. I always have to restart it in task manager. Sometimes I get a black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maeyuki, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Maeyuki Win User

Taskbar not responding on startup

Hi,

Whenever I turn on my computer my taskbar is always loading or frozen. I always have to restart it in task manager. Sometimes I get a black screen with my cursor and I'd have to restart my pc. I also get hardware errors and my screen goes black.

This is the error I get:

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffbc0b45df3010
    Parameter 2: fffff8062c0f71c0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 2954
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

:)

Maeyuki, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows 10 Taskbar icons missing/ not responding!

Hello Pasindu,

Windows 10 may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this taskbar issue. For us to assist you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check, type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.

Meanwhile, we suggest that restart the Windows Explorer.exe to refresh your taskbar functionality by following the steps below:

• Open Task Manager
      by right clicking the taskbar.
    • Click More details at the bottom to expand the Task Manager window.
    • Under the Processes tab, look for Windows Explorer.
    • After selecting the Windows Explorer, click the Restart
      button at the bottom.
    • It may take a few seconds and things like your taskbar and Start menu may disappear momentarily, but when it restarts, things should behave better and you can exit Task Manager.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Taskbar not responding on startup - Similar Threads - Taskbar responding startup

2. Windows Taskbar not Responding

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Taskbar not Responding: I've recently had a problem of whenever I turn on my computer it takes a fairly long time to sign in, and when it does the taskbar becomes unusable. is there a solution to this? submitted by /u/xX69AESTHETIC69Xx [link] [comments]...
  3. Taskbar slow on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar slow on startup: It started happening after I updated to the latest Window build 2004-OS Build 19041.630 and 20H2-OS Build 19042.630. I usually fix the issue by restarting the Windows explorer but I want to find a permanent fix for it and lately restarting Windows explorer doesn't help...
  4. Taskbar and built-in apps not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar and built-in apps not responding: Whenever I try to click on the windows button, or open settings panel, or search panel, or Systems panel, my mouse cursor will spin for about half a second, and nothing will happen. Events show that an error will be thrown by Windows.UI.Xaml.Controls.dll, with detailed...
  5. Windows taskbar does not respond

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows taskbar does not respond: Hi, My Realtek audio Driver wont output to headphones via aux, so I did a system restart (not that this resolved the issue) after the system restart I am unable to access explorer, If i click on the windows logo nothing happens, I have the same problem with: ctrl + x...
  6. Taskbar icons not showing and responding.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar icons not showing and responding.: My laptop's taskbar icons are not showing. I tried clicking on the windows icon but it won't respond and it only shows the blue loading mouse icon. I tried opening the task manager through Windows icon + Alt + Delete. After opening it, it shows that the disk usage is 100%...
  7. Windows taskbar will not respond.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows taskbar will not respond.: So I have encountered a major error with my computer which does not allow me to interact with the search and the windows icon, I also have noticed whilst trying to interact with the taskbar I was unable to use the windows settings or anything in relation to windows as in...
  8. Taskbar Is Not Working (Not Responding)

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Is Not Working (Not Responding): Good afternoon everyone. Last Sunday something strange happened to my computer, usually I click at 'Start' icon to access Microsoft Word but nothing came up. I had tried to click the search icon and task view icon but the same problem occurred. No matter how often I clicked...
  9. Windows 10 Taskbar Not Responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Taskbar Not Responding: The Windows Icon and Search Windows tabs no longer respond. Restarting the Window Explorer process In task manager didn't work. Creating a new task of PowerShell with admin rights and entering the code; ''Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...
  10. Taskbar hangs on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar hangs on startup: Hello, I'm having this really annoying problem. My taskbar totally hangs after booting my PC, I can't click the start button or the multi-desktop or notifications, the clock is stuck too, not updating. When I put the cursor on the taskbar, the loading blue disk appears and...