Windows 10: taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen

Discus and support taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; yes the taskbar is in hidden mode and i want to keep it that way, on my older system when any app was open the taskbar showed but it doesnt now when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by deadmello, Apr 28, 2022.

1. deadmello Win User

taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen

yes the taskbar is in hidden mode and i want to keep it that way, on my older system when any app was open the taskbar showed but it doesnt now when i go back to the dextop screen i can see the taskbar when i hover over it i tried restarting the windows explorer didnt fix it any other solution?

:)

deadmello, Apr 28, 2022
  2. Pavan_N Win User

NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 28, 2022
  3. bertie11 Win User
    Taskbar won't show when I mouse to bottom of screen

This started after I installed the Creator update two days ago. It was working fine before.

I want the taskbar to show when I mouse down to the bottom of the screen. Since the update it will only show when there are no other windows open and disappear when I move the mouse away. So if I open a browser window then go to the bottom of the screen to maybe start another app the taskbar doesn't show and I cannot then access my apps.

I don't know if this has been raised before as I cannot find anything on a search but I would like to get the taskbar 'hiding and showing' when I mouse on the bottom of the screen.

Any suggestions please?

bertie11, Apr 28, 2022
  4. taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen

Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Apr 28, 2022
Thema:

taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen

1. taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen - Similar Threads - taskbar showing apps

2. taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen: yes the taskbar is in hidden mode and i want to keep it that way, on my older system when any app was open the taskbar showed but it doesnt now when i go back to the dextop screen i can see the taskbar when i hover over it i tried restarting the windows explorer didnt fix it...
  3. taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen: yes the taskbar is in hidden mode and i want to keep it that way, on my older system when any app was open the taskbar showed but it doesnt now when i go back to the dextop screen i can see the taskbar when i hover over it i tried restarting the windows explorer didnt fix it...
  4. Taskbar and Full Screen Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and Full Screen Apps: Hello! I'm having a problem that hasn't happened before yesterday. When opening apps from my taskbar things like Spotify, Discord and Chrome work perfectly fine but if I try to open a game that usually opens in full screen like Osu! then the taskbar and when I press alt+tab...
  5. Taskbar and Full Screen Apps

Taskbar and Full Screen Apps: Hello! I'm having a problem that hasn't happened before yesterday. When opening apps from my taskbar things like Spotify, Discord and Chrome work perfectly fine but if I try to open a game that usually opens in full screen like Osu! then the taskbar and when I press alt+tab...
  6. Taskbar not showing when full screen on second monitor with auto hide taskbar enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not showing when full screen on second monitor with auto hide taskbar enabled: So i have auto hide taskbar enabled and whenever i try to hover over the bottom of my screen, the taskbar doesnt show. I have 2 monitors, one is my laptop and the other is an external acer one. I have the acer one set up as the main display and the laptop one set up as the...
  7. taskbar show when full screen video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar show when full screen video: i have some issue on the taskbar after update to windows 11. When i watch video in full screen, the taskbar always show on the bottom and i can't use shortcut key like space to pause the video....
  8. taskbar show when full screen video

taskbar show when full screen video: i have some issue on the taskbar after update to windows 11. When i watch video in full screen, the taskbar always show on the bottom and i can't use shortcut key like space to pause the video....
  9. when apps in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide

when apps in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide: when all apps & games in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide. The Browser [ATTACH] in Full screen [ATTACH] und Games [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The Media player[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Show Taskbar when playing Videos in full screen

Show Taskbar when playing Videos in full screen: Okay so it's been very hard to find a fix for this because everyone seems to want the opposite but, I WANT to see my taskbar while watching videos in full screen and I had it like that before but now whenever I enter full screen it hides, how can I unhide the taskbar whenever...