Windows 10: taskbar not visible

Discus and support taskbar not visible in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I installed a new monitor. The taskbar is not visible. Help...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BonnieReed1, Nov 25, 2018.

1. taskbar not visible

I installed a new monitor. The taskbar is not visible. Help...

:)

BonnieReed1, Nov 25, 2018
  2. pepanee Win User

Taskbar still visible in fullscreen mode

Let's try an attempt at resetting default computer settings by doing simple steps.

1) Right click on the Taskbar, and uncheck Lock the taskbar
    2) Click-and-drag the Taskbar over to the left side of the screen, and let go of the mouse click, to set the Taskbar over there
    3) Again, now click-and-drag the Taskbar from the left part of your screen right back down to the bottom
    4) Right click on the Taskbar, and check Lock the taskbar

Try running full screen applications.

taskbar not visible [​IMG]

pepanee, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 25, 2018
  4. taskbar not visible

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

taskbar not visible

1. taskbar not visible - Similar Threads - taskbar visible

2. Taskbar not visible in front of any application when opened in full screen in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not visible in front of any application when opened in full screen in windows 11: When programs are minimized, the taskbar shows up when I reach the bottom of my screen. When the program windows are maximized, the taskbar won't show up. Even when the program window is not in full screen, the taskbar will show but it is behind the window until I click on...
  3. Taskbar not visible in front of any application when opened in full screen in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not visible in front of any application when opened in full screen in windows 11: When programs are minimized, the taskbar shows up when I reach the bottom of my screen. When the program windows are maximized, the taskbar won't show up. Even when the program window is not in full screen, the taskbar will show but it is behind the window until I click on...
  4. Taskbar Icon's images are not visible after a long hibernation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Icon's images are not visible after a long hibernation.: This is not app-specific, it happens to all the apps.once you open the app by clicking the icon not visible but clickable, the icon images appear again,...
  5. Taskbar Icon's images are not visible after a long hibernation.

Taskbar Icon's images are not visible after a long hibernation.: This is not app-specific, it happens to all the apps.once you open the app by clicking the icon not visible but clickable, the icon images appear again,...
  6. Random blackening of screen, taskbar visible, then comes back on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random blackening of screen, taskbar visible, then comes back on.: This will happen randomly when i'm in an app, or just on the homescreen, the taskbar is visible when it happens and happends every 5 or so minutes while using my laptop. I believe I am on windows 11. Also my computer becomes slow after. Any help?...
  7. Random blackening of screen, taskbar visible, then comes back on.

Random blackening of screen, taskbar visible, then comes back on.: This will happen randomly when i'm in an app, or just on the homescreen, the taskbar is visible when it happens and happends every 5 or so minutes while using my laptop. I believe I am on windows 11. Also my computer becomes slow after. Any help?...
  8. Taskbar Hover-Over Popups: Hide/Remove or Adjust Visibility Duration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Hover-Over Popups: Hide/Remove or Adjust Visibility Duration: Hello Community,I'm looking to either completely hide the window popup balloons / tooltips, or reduce their visibility duration down from their current ~6 seconds to 1-2 seconds:This used to be possible with earlier versions of Windows, but this has plagued me in both Windows...
  9. Taskbar Hover-Over Popups: Hide/Remove or Adjust Visibility Duration

Taskbar Hover-Over Popups: Hide/Remove or Adjust Visibility Duration: Hello Community,I'm looking to either completely hide the window popup balloons / tooltips, or reduce their visibility duration down from their current ~6 seconds to 1-2 seconds:This used to be possible with earlier versions of Windows, but this has plagued me in both Windows...
  10. Game is open and running in Taskbar, but not visible on screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game is open and running in Taskbar, but not visible on screen.: I'm new to PC gaming, and one of the first games I downloaded to my PC was Wolfenstein, and at first it worked just fine with no issues at all. But now when I tried to play the game, it will not display on my screen even tho it's clearly running in the background because of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar is not visible

2. taskbar not visible