Windows 10: TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN ON STARTUP AND GOES TO LOADING STATE

Discus and support TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN ON STARTUP AND GOES TO LOADING STATE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When ever i start my laptop after small interval1-2hour of rest it goes to a state in which taskbar icon disappear and when i move my pointer to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SP22-BSE-034 ASAD ALI, Aug 29, 2022.

1. TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN ON STARTUP AND GOES TO LOADING STATE

When ever i start my laptop after small interval1-2hour of rest it goes to a state in which taskbar icon disappear and when i move my pointer to TASKBAR it goes to loading state. window START and SEARCH also don't work but when i restartsby pressing power button my pc STARTUP in normal state. When i disabled my non-microsoft servicesfrom system configuration the frequency of happening this issue is reduced to 1/10. but it still happen sometime because this services start running sometime..

:)

SP22-BSE-034 ASAD ALI, Aug 29, 2022

2. Frozen State

Hey I was just wondering if anyone could answer this for me. Say you're running some benches and your computer locks up and doesnt restart, would being frozen in that state cause hardware damage if it goes unsupervised?

FOXCONN1115, Aug 29, 2022
  3. Taskbar Frozen

recently my taskbar always frozen after startup (entering windows), is there any way to fix it? i already reinstall my windows but frozen still occurred

MichaelAndreas75, Aug 29, 2022
  4. FTWitachi Win User

TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN ON STARTUP AND GOES TO LOADING STATE

Startup programs not launching on startup

Replying to Brink none of that works here is why-
    Step 1- No items listed in startup on task manager as stated.
    Step 2- I dont have shell:Startup on the pc as it cannot be located
    Step 3- I dont understand that option also the startup folder cannot be found
    Step 4- No apps showing under startup on settings
    Step 5- Dont have access to advanced options at all for any apps
    Step 6- Doesn't work.

Thanks for trying

- - - Updated - - -
    @dalchina, Will try the program now and no I have no suitable restore points and also nothing that I am aware of has been updated besides for Windows Updates but nothing major. WIll respond once I try the program.

FTWitachi, Aug 29, 2022
Thema:

TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN ON STARTUP AND GOES TO LOADING STATE

1. TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN ON STARTUP AND GOES TO LOADING STATE - Similar Threads - TASKBAR WORKING FROZEN

2. TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN ON STARTUP AND GOES TO LOADING STATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN ON STARTUP AND GOES TO LOADING STATE: When ever i start my laptop after small interval1-2hour of rest it goes to a state in which taskbar icon disappear and when i move my pointer to TASKBAR it goes to loading state. window START and SEARCH also don't work but when i restartsby pressing power button my pc STARTUP...
  3. TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN ON STARTUP AND GOES TO LOADING STATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN ON STARTUP AND GOES TO LOADING STATE: When ever i start my laptop after small interval1-2hour of rest it goes to a state in which taskbar icon disappear and when i move my pointer to TASKBAR it goes to loading state. window START and SEARCH also don't work but when i restartsby pressing power button my pc STARTUP...
  4. TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN: A couple of days ago Everytime I start my pc, it leads me to the desktop with no apps in taskbar. Everything else is frozen. I can't click on anything at all. Whenever I click anywhere mutiple times, It stops responding automatically and go all whitish and come back with no...
  5. TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN: A couple of days ago Everytime I start my pc, it leads me to the desktop with no apps in taskbar. Everything else is frozen. I can't click on anything at all. Whenever I click anywhere mutiple times, It stops responding automatically and go all whitish and come back with no...
  6. TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Taskbar and programs won't load/frozen

Taskbar and programs won't load/frozen: Hellooo I've been having this issue for MONTHS and haven't found a fix for it. The taskbar is completely unresponsive, the loading icon blue spinning circle appears when I hover my cursor over it and I cant use the windows key even on my keyboard. I also can't use any...
  8. Taskbar not Loading on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not Loading on Startup: Hello, got a problem where my Taskbar wont load after I start my PC. It started when I opened Netflix in my Browser and my whole PC didnt respond anymore.I restarted and once it was finished the taskbar didnt load. The Explorer though seems to start and is even shown in the...
  9. Taskbar not Loading on Startup

Taskbar not Loading on Startup: Hello, got a problem where my Taskbar wont load after I start my PC. It started when I opened Netflix in my Browser and my whole PC didnt respond anymore.I restarted and once it was finished the taskbar didnt load. The Explorer though seems to start and is even shown in the...
  10. Windows Taskbar Frozen on Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Taskbar Frozen on Startup: Every time I start my PC, the taskbar is always unresponsive and stuck in the infinite loading symbol. Whenever I click it, it gives me the option to “end process” which usually worked until today. Now whenever I press end process it just refreshes the screen but stays the...