Windows 10: TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN

Discus and support TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A couple of days ago Everytime I start my pc, it leads me to the desktop with no apps in taskbar. Everything else is frozen. I can't click on anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SP22-BSE-034 ASAD ALI, Aug 16, 2022.

1. TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN

A couple of days ago Everytime I start my pc, it leads me to the desktop with no apps in taskbar. Everything else is frozen. I can't click on anything at all. Whenever I click anywhere mutiple times, It stops responding automatically and go all whitish and come back with no app in task bar. and when I move pointer to the taskbar it goes to the loading state and not response. but when I restart the pc it come back to the normal and works well. I also completely reinstall my window but this issue persists after latest update again... I have tried: 1 Troubleshooting while restarting 2 Re-R

:)

SP22-BSE-034 ASAD ALI, Aug 16, 2022

2. Taskbar Frozen

recently my taskbar always frozen after startup (entering windows), is there any way to fix it? i already reinstall my windows but frozen still occurred

MichaelAndreas75, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Windows 10, Taskbar frozen

i have tried all above solution but the problem still exists. please help....TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN :(

Mughal Zaheer Ud Din, Aug 16, 2022
  4. TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN

Windows 10, Taskbar frozen

Hi Richard,

There are multiple reasons why Windows Taskbar freezes. Before we proceed, we would like to confirm if you have already tried
    restarting Windows Explorer as suggested by ArchitKhandelwal on
    February 8, 2017. If the issue persists, you can follow the methods provided below:

Method 1: Use Powershell

Use the Powershell command to unfreeze the frozen taskbar by following the steps below:

1. Press and hold the
    Windows logo key + R.

2. Type
    powershell
    in the Run dialog box.

3. Hit
    Enter

4. Type the following command line:
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}.

5. Hit
    Enter

Take note that you have to enable the Windows Firewall before performing the task above. Here are the steps on how to check if the Windows Firewall was enabled:

1. Open
    Task Manager

2. Click
    More Details

3. Select the
    Services tab.

4. Make sure that
    MpsSvc, also described as Windows Firewall, is running.

Method 2: Enable the User Manager.

A disabled User Manager sometimes results in a frozen Windows taskbar. To re-enable the User Manager, follow these steps:

1. Press and hold
    Windows logo key + R.

2. Type
    services.msc

3. Double-click the
    User Manager.

4. Set the
    Startup type
    to Automatic.

5. Hit
    OK

6. Restart the computer.

Method 3: Disable Recently Opened Items.

Disabling the recently opened items helps to speed up the list launch. To disable items that are recently opened, follow the instruction below:

1. Go to
    Settings

2. Select
    Personalization

3. Click
    Start

4. Slide the toggle button beside
    Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Star or the taskbar to turn it off.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Kristine Arp, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN

1. TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN - Similar Threads - TASKBAR WORKING FROZEN

2. Taskbar is frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is frozen: My Windows 10 at first just suddenly had an Internet trouble, I tried troubleshooting it but nothing happened so I gave up and left it on sleep. After how many hours, I was planning on using my laptop again and saw that not only the internet that has a problem, but I cannot...
  3. Taskbar is frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar is frozen: My Windows 10 at first just suddenly had an Internet trouble, I tried troubleshooting it but nothing happened so I gave up and left it on sleep. After how many hours, I was planning on using my laptop again and saw that not only the internet that has a problem, but I cannot...
  4. TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN: A couple of days ago Everytime I start my pc, it leads me to the desktop with no apps in taskbar. Everything else is frozen. I can't click on anything at all. Whenever I click anywhere mutiple times, It stops responding automatically and go all whitish and come back with no...
  5. TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN

in Windows 10 Customization
    TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN: A couple of days ago Everytime I start my pc, it leads me to the desktop with no apps in taskbar. Everything else is frozen. I can't click on anything at all. Whenever I click anywhere mutiple times, It stops responding automatically and go all whitish and come back with no...
  6. taskbar frozen

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar frozen: Can anyone here help me with this Windows 10pro issue.A couple of days ago Everytime I start it, it leads me here, desktop with no apps in taskbar. Everything else is frozen. I can't click on anything at all. Whenever I click anywhere mutiple times, It stops responding...
  7. Taskbar Frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar Frozen: So i startup windows this morning,then i try to start visual studio code to code like usual,then i noticed that the taskbar is frozen,no buttons is working,desktop shortcuts dont work like Windows logo + R or Windows logo + XI try everything from restarting explorer.exe to...
  8. TaskBar Frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TaskBar Frozen: My Taskbar has been frozen ever since i restarted my network reset once i reset my computer it doesnt work. Everytime i move my mouse over it its a loading icon. i have reset windows explore and its still not working i have also tried running "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  9. TaskBar Frozen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TaskBar Frozen: My Taskbar has been frozen ever since i restarted my network reset once i reset my computer it doesnt work. Everytime i move my mouse over it its a loading icon. i have reset windows explore and its still not working i have also tried running "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  10. Taskbar frozen

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar frozen: Win 10 build 1607 after few months without problem, now, taskbar frozen constantly every 30 minutes. Not help scan disk for errors. Every time I must from Task Manager to restart Win Explorer. Why? 71555