Taskbar not Working

Discus and support Taskbar not Working in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Are you clicking on icons at the taskbar but nothing happens? Or are the icons not shown on your taskbar? Or even worse, is the taskbar not there at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

Taskbar not Working

Are you clicking on icons at the taskbar but nothing happens? Or are the icons not shown on your taskbar? Or even worse, is the taskbar not there at all? Follow the methods below in order to fix your issues with the taskbar, and get right back to doing more enjoyable things Method I: [...]

The post Taskbar not Working appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar not Working

1. Taskbar not Working - Similar Threads - Taskbar Working

2. Report from Reliability Monitor - 3 items stopped working. Taskbar problems, Class not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Report from Reliability Monitor - 3 items stopped working. Taskbar problems, Class not...: Hi Guys I am having problems out of no where. I am using Windows home 10. The start button, search and taskbar icons not working. Microsoft edge not working. I have tried many different things such as restarting windows, doing sfc scan. I checked the Report from...
  3. Left click and slide up from taskbar not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Left click and slide up from taskbar not working.: When I left click a taskbar short cut like Firefox or Edge there used to be a pop up window thingy that would allow me to open another browser window or a window in private. That feature stopped working and I can't find anything on Google probably because I do not know the...
  4. Parameters not working on items pinned to taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Parameters not working on items pinned to taskbar: I have several parameters I use on my google chrome shortcut to fix the DPI shown below. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" /high-dpi-support=1 /force-device-scale-factor=1.05 When I apply these parameters to my google chrome taskbar shortcut, the...
  5. New User in Family - Taskbar Doesn't Work

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New User in Family - Taskbar Doesn't Work: I added my adult son to my family on the PC. I put him as an administrator. When I log on with his credentials, the system's taskbar does not work. Cortana is also missing. All I see in the taskbar's left side is a white windows icon, a magnifying glass, and the task mode...
  6. Taskbar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar doesn't work: Hello, today after booting up my PC I noticed that my taskbar would overlap with the YouTube video I was watching. At first I thought that i could just fix it by restarting the Explorer using the Task Manager, but after that didn't work, I just restarted my computer. That...
  7. Taskbar options no longer work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar options no longer work.: Right clicking on the taskbar clock doesn't open the calendar, it opens the same window which appears when right clicking in a vacant area of the taskbar. Right clicking on the action centre icon and then on Open Action Centre doesn't do anything except close that window....
  8. icons on taskbar won't work

in Windows 10 Support
    icons on taskbar won't work: Just updated today with this new Win 10 Update and talk about screwing things up. Every one of my icons that I have on my Taskbar won't work. First off, they are no longer icons just blank except of course anything that is Microsoft isn't except for file explorer, it no...
  9. Taskbar Items Not Working?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Items Not Working?: Hello all, By Task Bar items I mean; Start button, Cortana search, speaker icon, Network icon, Date/time. When I click on the badge(?) nothing happens. The apps like File Explorer, Chrome open with no problem. If i Right click Start button and click Search then nothing...
  10. Start Menu and taskbar Not working in fall creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu and taskbar Not working in fall creators update: I have seen many people with same problem even with 3 times clean install of Windows 10 fall creators update . Any one with same problem ? 96575

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activity bar on my8.1 phone not working