Windows 10: Taskbar not Working

Discus and support Taskbar not Working in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Are you clicking on icons at the taskbar but nothing happens? Or are the icons not shown on your taskbar? Or even worse, is the taskbar not there at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

Taskbar not Working

Are you clicking on icons at the taskbar but nothing happens? Or are the icons not shown on your taskbar? Or even worse, is the taskbar not there at all? Follow the methods below in order to fix your issues with the taskbar, and get right back to doing more enjoyable things Method I: [...]

The post Taskbar not Working appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Taskbar not Working

1. Taskbar not Working - Similar Threads - Taskbar Working

2. Taskbar is not working and setting are not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar is not working and setting are not opening: hello everyone I have windows 10 pro installed on my pc but i am facing a problem that taskbar buttons are not working and also start menu does not appears if i press windows key on keyboard, and also settings are not opening and when i click on personalization the following...
  3. Taskbar is Not Working in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar is Not Working in windows 10: Hi dear All Experts I have Windows 10 installed on my PC , But recently i faced a problem that Task Bar in My Windows is not working, And Also if I press the Windows key in my keyboard Start Menu doesn't appears, and on mouse also not working So why I am facing this...
  4. Combine Taskbar Buttons is not working after update

Combine Taskbar Buttons is not working after update: I have a Lenovo T470 laptop with Windows 10. Last night Windows update ran updates and now my Taskbar buttons do not combine anymore. I have reviewed the Taskbar configuration, moved the Combine Taskbar Buttons pulldown to other options and then back to "Always, hide labels"...
  5. Taskbar And Settings And Windows Logo Menu Not Working/Unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar And Settings And Windows Logo Menu Not Working/Unresponsive: Hi, I have been having trouble with my pc, my taskbar lost its icons and its functions, my windows menu is also not working whether I left click or right click on it. My settings is also broken too, I cant open it at all, the cortana search bar is also unresponsive, I cant...
  6. Taskbar And Settings Not Working/Unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar And Settings Not Working/Unresponsive: Hi, I have been having trouble with my pc, my taskbar lost its icons and its functions, my windows menu is also not working whether I left click or right click on it. My settings is also broken too, I cant open it at all, the cortana search bar is also unresponsive, I cant...
  7. No desktop, start button isn't working, no taskbar

No desktop, start button isn't working, no taskbar: My computer got stuck in an automatic repair loop, but I managed to fix it, but then a new problem came up. Whenever I sign in, I am met with a black screen with no taskbar. My start button hasn't working for quite some time as well. I can open task manager, and I've been...
  8. Windows 10 Taskbar Volume Control not working

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Taskbar Volume Control not working: [ATTACH] The Volume Control icon in the system tray is the quickest way to control volume on your Windows 10 PC. However if after a recent update or a software installation, it no longer responds to mouse clicks, whether it be a [...] This post Windows 10 Taskbar Volume...
  9. Windows 10 taskbar and Windows Logo Key not working

Windows 10 taskbar and Windows Logo Key not working: I'm running Windows 10 Home operating System and Microsoft Office 2014 which were downloaded from microsoft a few years back. How come it does not show up in my Microsoft login account? and, If I'm having system problems on my computer and I need to reinstall them how do I do...
  10. Windows 10 auto hide taskbar not working when using Word or Excel

Windows 10 auto hide taskbar not working when using Word or Excel: The taskbar refuses to autohide when I am working in MS Word or Excel and I cannot see the bottom of the screen, which hides the tabs on MS Word and Excel. I keep my taskbar on autohide, which works until I use Word or Excel. Do I have to turn off taskbar everytime I use MS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activity bar on my8.1 phone not working